Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

I just hope the Gaga curse ends him for good :enigma:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShadowHunter
5 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I was curious about his label affiliation because this is an unmitigated disaster but he's not signed to a label and his manager is in prison sooooo no real oversight there :awkney:

Oh wowwwww. Then yeah makes even more sense that he looks unhinged 

JusKeepBreathin
42 minutes ago, ErickSlayyy said:

The Gays Vs Rat9ine 

GAYS ASSEMBLE music video dancing GIF by Lady Gaga

JK:derpga:

We must hold a prayer circle as well.

BoM040zIEAAWEqp.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Auro
53 minutes ago, GovernmentGaga said:

Seriously not hating. I genuinely don't know. Does this guy have some type of special needs?

He especially needs to go back to jail :vegas:

He/They

President Biden

:trollga:Luckily we have Scooter on our side

:bon:The guy is insane and awful for what he did to Taylor, but his hate for 6ix9ine will do EVERYTHING to help ROM

I got drunk

dit

in a weird way it's good to have competition like this. It is what ignited the Ariana & Justin fans to support the song even more

LOVE JUNKIE
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Meanwhile Gaga on Friday at her neighborhood Walmart:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294d7a1dbb59fe4bfe15

UGh yes how can I forget the iconic moment when that poor walmart employee had no ****ing clue who she was or what she was looking for :sara: And then had to explain to the manager that she was Lady Gaga :ladyhaha: and then they both asked for pictures :rip:

on a three day bender

HeavyCapiLover

WE NEED TO MASS REPORT HIS IG ACCOUNT FOR PEDOPHILIA !!! He sexually assaulted a 13 yo girl, is a criminal, a racist, and wasn't even condemned for pedophilia !! If justice doesn't do it's job then we will do it quick get that asshole banned from Billboard ! 

Chromatography
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Someone tell him to keep his pedo nose out of gay people’s business. You don’t see us roaming the playgrounds for dates.

B28-DFD74-813-C-4644-9-B74-2-D1-E31-AD7-

idk some of y’all on this website think it’s normal for a 30 year old dude to date a 17 year old :rip:

LOVE JUNKIE
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

idk some of y’all on this website think it’s normal for a 30 year old dude to date a 17 year old :rip:

oop :tea:

on a three day bender

Puddin

Who would’ve thot we had to go against him for the #1? Not Adele, not Rihanna, but HIM haha:selena:

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, dit said:

in a weird way it's good to have competition like this. It is what ignited the Ariana & Justin fans to support the song even more

the way scooter might stop trying Tay because he now has a new enemy that matches him better :giveup:

Archived