Modern Ecstasy2

Featured Posts

gabeoz

I hear the thunder coming down, wont you rain on me :firega:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisBitch

What's with all the Gaga and Ari didn't film the mv together nonsense? Of so I can't take it :bradley:

FrozenKookie
2 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

I think it gives a similar feel because of the yellow gradient background and the leathery feel to it

anyway Stream Vulnicura!

wait nvm it was removed from streaming services :messga: :messga: :messga: :messga: :messga: :messga: :messga: :messga:

Oh, yeah. I wonder why. Was there an issue?

AMENiCURE

WHAT A SERVE

i just wanna know why ariana was photoshopped in this pic? did they shoot it in different studios?

Britney Jean1
Just now, ARTBOP said:

That dagger coming out of her leg! :enigma:

Just now, WholesomeOOf said:

The designs are sooo good, especially that little detail with the dagger in Gaga's left leg. I think we might see some legitimate action scenes or something guys.

I HOPE NOT ACTIONS SCENES AGAIN!!!!

The action scenes of SL were cringy as hell! 

Slim

Grim
22 minutes ago, FrozenKookie said:

Gaga's Vulnicura is coming :bradley:

The background really giving us Vulnicura:enigma:

Spoiler

Bj%C3%B6rk_-_Vulnicura_(Official_Album_C

I'm probably wrong

Teletubby

Does they only have one Ari photo ?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

alsemanche
Just now, FrozenKookie said:

I have no clue. She did say during that era that she doesn't think it should be on streaming platforms because she doesn't think it's that kind of album but then it was there for a while so not sure what's up with that

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Aphrodizy26
1 minute ago, ThisBitch said:

What's with all the Gaga and Ari didn't film the mv together nonsense? Of so I can't take it :bradley:

abby lee miller leaked them being at the same dance studio together before we even knew they were collaborating  

FrozenKookie
2 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

I think it gives a similar feel because of the yellow gradient background and the leathery feel to it

anyway Stream Vulnicura!

wait nvm it was removed from streaming services :messga: :messga: :messga: :messga: :messga: :messga: :messga: :messga:

Mustang is no longer between us in consequence of the ultimate slayage provided by Lady Gaga And Ariana Grande.

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

G U C C I
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Some of you guys think everything is cheap.

If Gaga wore literal Gold as an outfit, some of you guys would call it cheap sand ask why she isn't wearing Diamonds :smh:

Value doesn't equal quality. You can wear the most expensive clothes on the planet and look like you've been shopping at a trashy boutique. 

For myself personally I was just expecting something dark and edgy but also incredibly sexy and mature. Maybe thats what they were going for and I am certainly not going to knock her for it but the Stupid Love looks and these so far are just not attractive to me. SHE certainly looks amazing regardless of what she is wearing or her hair and makeup though! I am super excited to see the video. 

Archived