đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

How long do you think Chromatica can cover you?

Britney Jean1

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

I don’t really see her ever putting out another pop album 

Why?

Modern Ecstasy2

Like three years. I can listen to much of her older music without ever really getting tired of it.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Britney Jean1
Just now, blankpaper said:

I don’t really see her ever putting out another pop album 

Why do you say this!

Slim

Britney Jean1
Just now, jorja said:

I still listen to ARTPOP, BTW and Joanne a lot so, quite a long time :ohwell:

Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Like three years. I can listen to much of her older music without ever really getting tired of it.

That's not what was the question tho, I meant how can the new album holds you before you start thirsting for new music from her!!

Slim

The Edge Of Glory

2 years for sure, my lastfm will be destroyed with so many streams that will come :laughga:

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Gracious Gaga

Lol I love how were already thinking ahead and about getting sick of Chromatica before it’s time to start demanding LG7

#littlemonsters :pawsup::heart:

OT: I’ll give it 6 months until I’m back to streaming clarity by Kim petras 

♥ Kindness Police.

blankpaper
4 minutes ago, urgirl said:

Why?

Just now, Britney Jean1 said:

Why do you say this!

She just seems sort of over it and her priorities are elsewhere. The absolute mess of this era probably isn’t helping either. Plus she’s getting older and calming down 

i don’t think she’ll retire from music completely, but I think she’ll focus on film and philanthropy, family whenever that happens, and future music will be more jazz or maybe rock or Joanne-style pop

They were planning to go all out this era and it felt like a final hurrah before being done. Especially bringing back older things fans have been wanting—like gagavision and the “ball” tour

And if you’ve ever seen her Vegas shows, it’s really apparent there’s a major shift in her attitude between enigma and jazz. She seems like she’s just went to work and is doing her job during enigma, but she seems so much happier and more in her element during the jazz show, and even more so at Brian Newman’s show (maybe because it’s not her show, maybe because it’s a smaller more intimate venue)

it’s obviously all just speculation, but I’m also not the only one who thinks this is going to be the case 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Archived