💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

6ix9ine: MV on 5/22

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
35 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

Excuse me what? What kind of title is this? It's totally disrespectful to him and his fans. If this title was used for other singers, gagadaily would riot. Why is it appropriate in this case?

He's a pedophile who was part of a gang who murdered people and constantly uses the n word whenever he wants. He nor his fans deserve any kind of respect.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, XSFashion said:

This... is kinda of good :oops: It’ll incentivize any Gaga and Ari fans to stream the song to the top so that they block him. Hopefully Little Monstrosities are prepared for war on Friday :ohwell:

we need to buy the song preferably

Roboboy

With every Heaven, there is a Hell. When there is Light, there is Dark. One pushes, one pulls. One goes up, one goes down. However, Good will always prevail if you know how to fight. The Antichrist can be stopped. Stream Rain on Me.

PhuckGagaDaily

I am not too worried. He does not have much power on iTunes already out of the top 10. Gaga fans are a force to be reckoned with. Bring it on bitch 

ThisGuyTony

I don’t know why Billboard won’t disqualify him from charting on any chart. :madge: 

Jill

the ultimate straights vs. gays fight

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

If threads about him keep popping up and remain opened, Ill assume GGD mods are pedophile apologists/supporters.

I dont give a damn if its allowed because he is part of the industry, the only way to throw him into irrelevancy is to stop even saying his name. If he releases or does whatever, just talking about it helps him in the end. GGD might be a small place, but its a start.

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, LG6IsHere said:

With every Heaven, there is a Hell. When there is Light, there is Dark. One pushes, one pulls. One goes up, one goes down. However, Good will always prevail if you know how to fight. The Antichrist can be stopped. Stream Rain on Me.

What :wtfga:

Shakira

They way he has been bad mouthing billboard, i feel like even if he does outsell they will pull some tricks to make sure he doesn't win :ohwell:

15 minutes ago, Adakam said:

If threads about him keep popping up and remain opened, Ill assume GGD mods are pedophile apologists/supporters.

I dont give a damn if its allowed because he is part of the industry, the only way to throw him into irrelevancy is to stop even saying his name. If he releases or does whatever, just talking about it helps him in the end. GGD might be a small place, but its a start.

You are right, it is an action to be taken. I only found out about this guy because of these posts that started to appear.
We certainly have to give as much support as we can to ROM, but without paying attention to him.

(sorry for my english)

Candy Gaga

The way I'd be the happiest person on Earth if ROM blocked him when it goes #1 :bradley:

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I don’t know why Billboard won’t disqualify him from charting on any chart. :madge: 

Sis they love him at billboard despite him being a pedo rapist because he has millions upon millions of fans willing to spend their money on him/his brand 

Archived