đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

music news

6ix9ine: MV on 5/22

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

stevana229

I can't believe people like him.... his base is literally young people  under 25 who think drugs, gangs and guns are cool... like what???

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile

I listened to that Gooba song and it is seriously the worst thing I have heard this year so far by a LONG shot... I sincerely don't know what's wrong with the gp?

I am gonna support ROM more than I've ever support any song of hers I swear!!!

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

Excuse me what? What kind of title is this? It's totally disrespectful to him and his fans. If this title was used for other singers, gagadaily would riot. Why is it appropriate in this case?

He’s a pedophile and doesn’t deserve respect 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Francesca Cipriani
Just now, blankpaper said:

He’s a pedophile and doesn’t deserve respect 

Are there evidences? Was he sentenced?

RainOnMeYup
Just now, Francesca Cipriani said:

Are there evidences? Was he sentenced?

yes

Ladle Ghoulash
5 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

Excuse me what? What kind of title is this? It's totally disrespectful to him and his fans. If this title was used for other singers, gagadaily would riot. Why is it appropriate in this case?

Because he’s a pedophilic scum bag

Leoj305
18 minutes ago, PersianHunty said:

it actually upsets me that so many people support him (20m insta followers and 3m likes on this post) and it makes me wanna pull a jackson maine because of how trash people and the world is. they're literally supporting a bully, rapist. a ****ing pedophile. same with xxxtrash

I was playing basketball and FEFE was playing over and over again during the time it came out. Little Latino boys and white straight boys crave the toxic masculinity. It’s because of how they are raised. I wouldn’t dare listen to a pop girl when i was younger because they would bully you.

Mavis Gary
10 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

Sis, call me back to have a chat when Ariana is caught filming a child licking somebody else’s vajayjay out, Okurrt.

it would be nice if the rapper released the song together with ROM, so everyone gets engaged and buying the song several times. If there is no competition the # 1 on itunes comes, only it would not sell as much as in a possible competition. The fans would be unfocused, without continuing to buy massively and thinking early on that it would be won. Stuck with u grew more on the days the rapper approached them than on the other days with no close competition. It works as an extra boost, a trigger to continue

anyway, focus on pure sales and do your work 

ShadowHunter
39 minutes ago, President Biden said:

:triggered:can we mass report him & get the pig deleted from the internet

im down

dit

I swear if Rain on Me gets blocked by THAT I will implode (if Rain on Me has a chance to debut #1 that is)

LaLa

Me: dismantle the carceral state!!!

also me: send this scum back to jail so he can't release a music video!!! :grr:

MonsterPug

Is he out of his damn mind ?! Like how big can a persons ego be. Estupido. 

This... is kinda of good :oops: It’ll incentivize any Gaga and Ari fans to stream the song to the top so that they block him. Hopefully Little Monstrosities are prepared for war on Friday :ohwell:

Archived