Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Madonna - Lady Gaga Comparison Video

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Xardas
Just now, Britney Jean1 said:

Denying Gaga using elements from Madonna career but in a different context and adding them her own flavor or denying that Madonna did the same thing is .. just.. delusional

I've never denied that

IG: @bartoszprazuch

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

What Madonna video is that with the carriage entourage? That they compare to the Alejandro funeral scene.

Tea aside, I actually kind of like this song :) 

Mods, close this fight bait thread. You can literally make these same videos about madonna and every other pop star. Tired ass tangled weave of a topic. It's 2020 and Madonna fans are still trying it.

flyaway

At this point, it would not be fair to compare the both.

They're so different and some people would be pissed :lolly:

Bubblegum Bitch
8 hours ago, Xardas said:

Yes, Madonna did invent 100 people in a room, along with electricity and a wheel

Well, did you watch Die Another Day music video? She invented electric chair tho. :poot:

8 hours ago, Suspiria said:

What Madonna video is that with the carriage entourage? That they compare to the Alejandro funeral scene.

Probably, this is footage by Steven Klein which she used for The Beast Within for Re-Invention Tour. Did you mean this scene? If not, please tell me time code!

8 hours ago, IHE said:

Mods, close this fight bait thread. You can literally make these same videos about madonna and every other pop star. Tired ass tangled weave of a topic. It's 2020 and Madonna fans are still trying it.

Stream Two Steps Behind Me! :firega:

GregJA

I like that song actually,

but her unreleased newer version of a diss track (that she said is not about gaga) is.. interesting - if it were done lol 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Madame Goo Goo
5 minutes ago, GregJA said:

I like that song actually,

but her unreleased newer version of a diss track (that she said is not about gaga) is.. interesting - if it were done lol 

Have you ever listened to Give Me All Your Luvin' and really examined the lyrics? That is 100% a Gaga diss track too.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Have you ever listened to Give Me All Your Luvin' and really examined the lyrics? That is 100% a Gaga diss track too.

This sounds interesting, I should read them! 

LaLuna
9 hours ago, Xardas said:

Actually, a certain amount of Madonna's hits are acts of plagiarism and there is a lot of YT videos of her "stealing" sb's elses style. Madonna's fans should've calm down back then and realise that wearing sunglasses in a car isn't copying..  

Damn right. Madonna stans act like she invented oxygen, but she was "inspired" by Marilyn Monroe, the NYC ballroom scene (Vogue, anyone? :ally:), etc. So really, they and Madge are in no position to call anyone "reductive" or accuse Gaga of stealing.

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, LaLuna said:

Damn right. Madonna stans act like she invented oxygen, but she was "inspired" by Marilyn Monroe, the NYC ball scene (Vogue, anyone? :ally:), etc. So really, they and Madge are in no position to call anyone "reductive" or accuse Gaga of stealing.

True. After all, this is pop scene, they all inspire each other. :sis:

Queen Bitch
13 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Damn right. Madonna stans act like she invented oxygen, but she was "inspired" by Marilyn Monroe, the NYC ballroom scene (Vogue, anyone? :ally:), etc. So really, they and Madge are in no position to call anyone "reductive" or accuse Gaga of stealing.

I don't understand why you put inspired in "" 

Put hey act a little petty. 

Also I guess we just shouldn't talk about all the Madonna looks Lady Gaga got "inspired" by, Express Yourself This Way, Alejandro sounding like La Isla Bonita, The Edge of Glory sounding like Song For The Lonely by Cher and Judas sounding like that song by Jennifer Lopez that I can never remember the name of. 

Everyone gets inspired. That's okay. 

Maleficent
18 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

This sounds interesting, I should read them! 

i see you coming and i don’t wanna know your name (lady gaga) 
i see you coming and ur gonna have to change the game (stop copying me)
would you like to try? (being Madonna)
give me a reason why (you can be me)

Don't play the stupid game (of copying me)
Cause I'm a different kind of girl (i’ll call you out on your bs)
Every record sounds the same (BTW sounds like my track) 
You've got to step into my world (get to my level)

Archived