💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I just listened to Free Woman in full and...

not a french fry

Featured Posts

RickMonster98

It's a solid disco-pop song, but I hope the final version is stronger. Idk, something feels off about this one. I t can be better! Great lyrics tho, "This is my dance floor, I fought for" is THAT line :flutter:

I think I prefer SL, i can't see it as a single btw

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jay.P

The album version must be significantly different from this one if it hasn't been taken down from YouTube 🤔

Do you hear that? It's poison.

MANiCURE 6
23 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

After tough days of deliberation, I've decided to say it: the chorus andd the instrumental are great, but I really dislike the "I want to be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be free forever" part

I didn't listened to it but it makes me scared :triggered:

34 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Of course I did

I'm a pirate,

xoxo Jack:hor:

Aye aye, Cap'n! 🏴‍☠️ 

Karen

Am I the only person that haven’t heard the song? :bradley:

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

littlepotter

It's one of the best things I've heard from her and can NOT wait for the final version. i hope to god they keep a very similar version for the album

chaeri pls

Mr S

Having a big chorus is important, but then you have songs like "Don't Start Now" which despite being a good song, has a pretty terrible chorus. What gives?

Mr S
2 hours ago, Ori said:

Am I the only person that haven’t heard the song? :bradley:

99% of the world has not heard it

Mr S
2 hours ago, voidfigure said:

After tough days of deliberation, I've decided to say it: the chorus andd the instrumental are great, but I really dislike the "I want to be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be free forever" part

Agreed. I think the ending overall is weak. The first two verses and chorus are incredible but it seems like they didn't know what to do with the rest of the song so just added stuff to make it reach the 3 minute mark.

DeluluSwine
2 hours ago, voidfigure said:

its my favourite part :triggered:

Yxcvbnm

I've heard a version of the song. Hopefully it's just a demo, cause it sounds like a first demo. Empty. But better than stupid larva.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

I've gotta be the only one who doesn't love the song though :bradley:    For me there's no real hook, and I enjoy it while it's playing, but as soon as it's over I've forgotten it. The only things I can remember are "be-be-be-be free-free-free-free" and "womay-aey-aey-aey-aey-aey-an"

This is how I feel. I’ve only listened to it like 4-5 times since it came out. Partly because I want it to feel fresh when I hear the album and partly because it just doesn’t have a lot of replay value for me. I think with the right tweaking and changes it could become a top 10 fav Gaga song for me though. 

Helxig
12 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

I don't like it personally but it's also been stuck in my head

I haven't thought about it since last night, and I literally can't remember any of the melody this morning :smh:  for me it's the most forgettable song Gaga has ever written. Literally every one of the dozens of songs she's written to date have a hook that I've remembered after first listen, or at least 3rd listen. I guess it's just not for me :messga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived