Awrah999
26 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

A visual serve but why is the copyright info on there :wtf:

So Koppy Pasty doesn’t mimic it :huntyga:

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyPunkLover

Can’t wait to go through all the comments and reading s*it from those who despise this kind of BOLD, GROUNDBREAKING, PERSONALITY-FULL, NEVER SEEN BEFORE  COVER

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Miichael

OMG THEY'RE LITERALLY COMING!! I'M SO EXCITED I- I'M LIVING FOR THIS 90'S PUNK AESTHETIC AND OMG THIS IS LIKE ONE OF HER BEST SINGLE COVERS EVER I SWEAR!!! PLS LET THERE BE A CD SINGLE, PICTURE DISC AND CASSETTE FOR THIS BC OMG I'M SNATCHED AND IMAGINE THE MUSIC VIDEO OMG I- :sharon:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

littlepotter
49 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

i don't mind; when the hype dies down y'all will see how this is a cringey/cheap harley quinn mess.:huntyga:

Why think your opinion is ultimate? :noparty:

chaeri pls

littlepotter

I AM SO OOOO O O OO O. O OEXCITEEEDDDD

chaeri pls

boyerased
58 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

the fact that some of you guys still dont get that the cover looks like that ON PURPOSE and that's the aesthetic gaga is going for... I mean it's not like she can't do a realistic cover, but she's def going for this kind of collage-poster aesthetic and some of you are saying there are talented artists who could make better covers... why cant you just enjoy things? :triggered:

I just take that some of them are just being ironic. These things take time to make and actually are intentional. They definitely saw the whole late 90s/early 2000s grunge/futurama revival that’s brewing and took inspiration for it. We might see more of this like how ARTPOP single covers were all framed and few years later everyone’s doing frames.

Gaga never tries to fit in.

weed

this looks sooooo fking good omg SO GOOD!!!! She's serving the best visuals of her career with Chromatica. I'm beyond excited

Monster7
1 hour ago, Bloody Jess said:

I LEAVE GAGADAILY FOR AN HOUR AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS?:saladga: FML.

Me Too Watermelon GIF

PhuckGagaDaily

It’s so funny how the haters come out of their decrepit little holes to spew hate. Gtfo here with your negativity. Just say you don’t like Ariana and go.

we, as a fan base, don’t claim you bad girls club television GIF by Oxygen

boyerased
33 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

A visual serve but why is the copyright info on there :wtf:

It’s a trend these past few years like a call back to old LP’s. Also they’re going for a more technical paper look with the info overload like you could see with the posters. The 1975 did the same thing with their last album. 

Monster7

SL cover and video were a let down but this cover was a serve and I'm hoping for the video to be as well:pray:

Daylight Jokers

Gaga on that cover reminded me of her Sting tribute look.

Born This Way

I did not except this vibe but I got chills. :giveup: 

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Archived