Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

She should re-release ATM Jam now that Pharrell is hot worldwide 

omg she release that song because of that in 2013 when get lucky and blurred lines were hot. 

artpopmess

omg she release that song because of that in 2013 when get lucky and blurred lines were hot. 

he is much bigger now that he is the main artist of the songs 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

inuborg

The last verse of ATM Jam is the saving grace of the song tbh...

In other news, listened to Fantasea straight through for the first time in a while today and my ears were slayed..

I am also now really excited about the album again. I think this is why I was avoiding a full listen for some time haha.

You are just now being slayed by the holiness that is Fantasea in its entirety :udidnt:

What songs haven't you been listening to?

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

"I’m a shoe in this **** shaker, you was just tricked...
Perusing his dick"

What the hell does this mean?  Azealia herself annotated it on rap genius and I still don't get it. :duck:

blubrryxkisses

You are just now being slayed by the holiness that is Fantasea in its entirety :udidnt:

What songs haven't you been listening to?

Lol I listen to my iTunes on shuffle the vast majority of the time... So I do hear all of the songs from both Fantasea and 1991 all the time, just never in the proper order or all at one time. I will jump in the car and listen to like, 2 random songs on my way to work, etc. but I never take the time to get through the whole thing. I kinda forgot how well Fantasea comes together. It really feels like a cohesive album.

"I’m a shoe in this **** shaker, you was just tricked...

Perusing his dick"

What the hell does this mean?  Azealia herself annotated it on rap genius and I still don't get it. :duck:

Having a "shoe in" means your foot's in the door, figuratively meaning you're close to succeeding at something. I guess "in this sh*t shaker" is just another way to say "in this b---h", referring to the industry.

Basically azealia's actually got her foot in the door to the music industry while other struggling rap girls only find themselves on label executive dick, which is actually bringing them nowhere. 

Chic

Having a "shoe in" means your foot's in the door, figuratively meaning you're close to succeeding at something. I guess "in this sh*t shaker" is just another way to say "in this b---h", referring to the industry.

Basically azealia's actually got her foot in the door to the music industry while other struggling rap girls only find themselves on label executive dick, which is actually bringing them nowhere.

I really love your explanation! That helped me understand it more. Thank you :hug:

Yung Rapunxel's bars deserved a better instrumental.

Other way around though. The only redeeming part of the song is the bridge and verse after

LordDisick

Other way around though. The only redeeming part of the song is the bridge and verse after

nah i think his beats are nothing special tbh i do think her verse after the bridge is great too

Desperado
so all of her tweets are gone again... or has it been like that :flop:
yeah and the follows

inuborg

What part do you consider bridge, I always thought of it as:

intro - verse 1 - chorus - interlude - verse 2 -chorus - outro

Helix

Why did she unfollow a ton of people and delete some tweets

What is she planning for :gum:

Archived