💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am pretty sure my country will not get physical copies since no one knows about her over here -.-

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

COLONiCPRiNXESS

i am pretty sure my country will not get physical copies since no one knows about her over here -.-

Promote ha and spread the word then girl !

I used to dislike everything from her except 212, but I think quite a few songs on this album will grow on me tbh

CherryPi3

Ice Princess is my fave so far  :nooo:

The beginning instantly made me think of the Alejandro ambient beginning sounds though :toofunny: 

Love how the ending kind of led into Yung Rapunxel   :worship2:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

BEYONCÉ Platinum Edition is coming, the new Marilyn Manson album is on it's way, Toy Story 4 is coming and BWET is finally here. Life is really getting better for me rn :giveup:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I.AM.EDGELESS.

is there any download link if there is pm me,because my country does not have itunes and idk will or when will my country get physical copies(we only get some albums over here,i even had hard times founding gaga's album MESS)

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

COLONiCPRiNXESS

It's #5 on US iTunes!! YAAAASSS

:legend:

Better go to sleep bye guys :rip:

Archived