💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

COLONiCPRiNXESS

need to change my name to iCE PRiNXESS tbh. This song makes me feel like such a boss b---h.

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not Itunes promoting her :D!! and go and check her page on itunes now its all black and has a photo of her.

:omgexcited: 

Chromatislaps

ok at this point I don't care if Azealia takes her time when she's gonna drop her next album, now I know she delivers quality when she does! :whitney:

i am not big fan of her but i will give it a try.My question is will it be released just on itunes?

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

It's not just one of the best hip-hop albums it's a great one, Azealia is a deep artist a talented one like i know she will be huge enough to take over her dream, I mean there is so much in some ppl who think you not great or no good cuz they think you rude for others which is not really at all cuz I'm SURE Azealia has a huge heart and she is good. Good for fans and for her art and music. So that's why the artist need to be in the front forever and not necessary the money and the negativity

she's an amazing rapper she deserves the best.

Desperado

i am not big fan of her but i will give it a try.My question is will it be released just on itunes?

now its just on itunes, but hopefully she will put it on amazon then

well i hope i can get it because my country does not have itunes :( -.-

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

+ I'm expecting an online store on her revamped website :party: I want merch :giveup: 

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Pretty sure there will be a physical version but please buy both sis :messga:

Computer

Just read through this entire thread. That moment when it hit iTunes. Happy for all you hardcore fans. I might have to get it. :giveup:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Pretty sure there will be a physical version but please buy both sis :messga:

my country does not have itunes thats why i am asking xDD

Archived