Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Literally just bought it YAAAAASSS voguing rn

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone gift me the album and I'll pay you tomorrow through paypal? I just need $1.26 in my bank account and Itunes is not letting me :'( and I am not getting paid till tomorrow :'(

Ice Princess and Soda SLAYS my life but songs like Idle Delilah has the same flow as 1991 and also Miss Camaraderie sounds like luxury.  IMO her best song to date is still Yung Rapunxel. I will give this album a 7/10 as some of it feels repetitive but over all its a good album.  

you're entitled to your wrong opinion :teehee:

**** i'm only one depserado and im slayed :cry: this album is so good

gimme a chance is so crazy i love it. reminds me of 'don't let me be misunderstood'.

desperado reminds me of yung rapunxel, but it's better and without the shouting :legend:

Nude Beach A-Go-Go is ****ing brilliant oh my God I'm bopping/laughing/crying/dying what is this tumblr_m5nnuiDCcZ1rwyjj5o1_100.png

COLONiCPRiNXESS

This ****ing b---h she has SERVED and DELIVERED :giveup: I just can't believe I'm really listening to this album and that I actually just bought it. I think we all need to congratulate each other on sticking around so long for this queen. Through the ups and the downs, we had each other. And now these haters can't say **** :lmao: #BWET

Cody Draco

**** i'm only one depserado and im slayed :cry: this album is so good

gimme a chance is so crazy i love it. reminds me of 'don't let me be misunderstood'.

desperado reminds me of yung rapunxel, but it's better and without the shouting :legend:

I'm only on Desperado too and this is already one of my favorite albums of all time. The productions, the soul, the verses, and the slayage. :cryga:

Archived