❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

I actually listened to most of the album back when the spotify stream was still working. And i heard the rest of the songs on twitter links. One of this links also had ATM so I tought it was part of the album lol.

What was the source? The full iTunes leak only hit the web like half an hour ago? You couldn't have listened to the full album in that time.

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheSequins

i feel like your review can't trash azealia for the way she raps because all rap other than iggy is hard to hear because it's fast, that's the point :flop:

inuborg

The album cost 16.99 now... I bought it for 10...  :teehee:

lollll

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

JudasInTheDark

GUYS "Wallace" is the best thing everrrrr :nooo:

I didn't really even listen to the live version and this is just too much rn

I had already listened to most of it back when the spotify stream was working.

It being out for a second. Come on.

I actually listened to most of the album back when the spotify stream was still working. And i heard the rest of the songs on twitter links. One of this links also had ATM so I tought it was part of the album lol.

Ooooh okay, well if you need an iTunes link they're pretty much everywhere now! :emma:

Probably worth listening to the whole thing again so your review isn't just random first impressions where you can't really take in the lyrics.

Prismatic

mine still says 9.99 :huh:

That's good. I clicked on Jay's NSFW Tumblr and this is what I see ScreenShot2014-11-06at20338PM_zps2d75967

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived