Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

Diamond Heart

I havent listened to it yet, but from what i gather shes made her fans very happy with the material shes released. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

Nude Beach A Go Go is so weird, but AB is serving some amazing vocals 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

The leaked version I heard had It. I guess someone just tucked it on it.

What was the source? The full iTunes leak only hit the web like half an hour ago? You couldn't have listened to the full album in that time.

Gagadisiak

I havent listened to it yet, but from what i gather shes made her fans very happy with the material shes released. 

some songs are good and i'm not even a fan of her . 

Ice princess is so good :giveup: 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Rat Boy

It being out for a second. Come on.

He didn't  listen to the official version as well because ATM Jam isn't on the official version. @Enigma try to find the real version and tell us what you think after. :shrug:

You may have listened to the wrong stuff idk :)

EDIT: Looks like you pretty much listened to the actual album

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Paper Planes

o<(0_0)>o

Here is my review for Azealia's new album:

Azealia Banks packs BWET with new and exotic sounds. However, the music is still very familiar and not a big departure from her previous work.

Some songs like Wallace, Ice Princess, and Chasing Time have very good hypnotizing choruses. And other songs like Soda, have a very nice production. However, songs such as Luxury have verses that are very weak and uninteresting. To continue, I must say that this album has two big flaws. The first flaw is that Azealia's rapping/phrasing is very unclear to the ear, and sometimes is really hard to understand what she is saying. The second "flaw" with this album is that she continues to make monotonous productions. This monotone aspect, make it seem like many songs on the album are the same song, but with slightly reworked sounds and beats (one of the good exeptions is Ice Princess). And as a result, alot of the songs seem to drag on and on (at best, some of these monotonous songs sound like a nice soundscape). However, this album is still very bold and adventurous as Azalea provides us with sounds/genres that range from African tribal beats to drum n base. And I think this should be applauded (She also lives for the Appluse-plause).

Overall, despite some dull moments, BWET at the very least is provides us with interesting unique music.

delete it fat

inuborg

Miss Amor sounds much better than the lq i heard 

Me wanting to become Azealia stan 

tumblr_mevfl4g6sw1qm9prko1_500.gif

COME ON IN BABES 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Diamond Heart

some songs are good and i'm not even a fan of her . 

Ice princess is so good :giveup:

I havent listened to her stuff since 1991 & Fantasea when i used to be a huge fan. Il probs give it a listen at some point :)

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived