❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy

Ok, now the album IS up on Aussie iTunes but only the censored version, ugh, they're obviously  updating it as I type, hurrrryyyy I want that uncensored **** now!

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

praying that BWET ascends the itunes charts and a bunch of dumb white girls start buying bc theyll buy anything on the charts (especially if theres a tutu on it) and it rises to slé pop music

LMAO 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

o<(0_0)>o

Here is my review for Azealia's new album:

Azealia Banks packs BWET with new and exotic sounds. However, the music is still very familiar and not a big departure from her previous work.

Some songs like Wallace, Ice Princess, and Chasing Time have very good hypnotizing choruses. And other songs like Miss Camaraderie and JFK have a very nice production. However, songs such as Luxury have verses that are very weak and uninteresting. To continue, I must say that this album has two big flaws. The first flaw is that Azealia's rapping/phrasing is very unclear to the ear, and sometimes is really hard to understand what she is saying. The second "flaw" with this album is that she continues to make monotonous productions. This monotone aspect, make it seem like many songs on the album are the same song, but with slightly reworked sounds and beats (one of the good exeptions is Ice Princess). And as a result, alot of the songs seem to drag on and on (at best, some of these monotonous songs sound like a nice soundscape). However, this album is still very bold and adventurous as Azealia provides us with sounds/genres that range from African tribal beats to drum n base. And I think this should be applauded (She also lives for the Appluse-plause).

Overall, despite some dull moments, BWET at the very least is provides us with interesting unique music.

Score: 7.8/10

Archived