Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its working for me, i'll let you know if i hear that lol 

cool.... are u a remy fan or no? 

(i like her...i just dont find her that exciting)

Desperado

12k loops lmfao https://vine.co/v/M0L2La9Hhxq

cool.... are u a remy fan or no? 

(i like her...i just dont find her that exciting)

i dont know so much about her tbh, because im not from the US, i know some of her songs and that she was in jail and ****

inuborg

I live in the US and only know about Remy from Terror Squad and the song Lean Back :laughga:

But if she here for Azealia then I'm here for ha

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

LordDisick

not sure how true this is but i just read in 3 places that remy said she would collab with azealia (and remy hates most femcees)....  someone please verify...im having trouble playing the interview

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2014/08/02/remy-ma-first-day-out-calls-hot97-and-talks-to-funk-flex-about-female-rappers-past-present-who-she-wants-to-work-with-terror-squad-the-state-of-the-game/

well she wants to collab with nicki, and congratulated iggy

anyway, shes cool

well she wants to collab with nicki, and congratulated iggy

anyway, shes cool

oh wait, yeah she named iggy n nicki when she said she wants to do an "ill chick record"   n flex said "u didnt say azealia banks!"  lol

butttt...she said azealia reached out and that she's "waiting to hea...." n then said other stuff

Desperado

oh wait, yeah she named iggy n nicki when she said an "ill chick record"   n flex said "u didnt name azealia banks!"  lol

butttt...she said azealia reached out and that she's "waiting to hea...." n then said other stuff

yeah that could be great 

I live in the US and only know about Remy from Terror Squad and the song Lean Back :laughga:

But if she here for Azealia then I'm here for ha

i live in the u.s. too...in the BRONX...haha....  whateva? conceited?  check out the track she released going at kim, "when i see her"...(nothing against kim...i like her too...and yes, foxy...n angel haze...n some others)

i could see azealia n remy doin an more current version of something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLJVyeEQNm4

an azealia/remy collabo may be coming soon...for or against it??

inuborg

i live in the u.s. too...in the BRONX...haha....  check out the remy track she released going at kim (when i see her)...(nothing against kim...i like her too...and yes, foxy...n angel haze...n some others)

Oh,

I have only accepted Azealia Banks into my heart but I do dabble in Nicki, Lauryn Hill and Angel...but thats it for Female rappers 

and Awkwafina if you count her 

Oh,

I have only accepted Azealia Banks into my heart but I do dabble in Nicki, Lauryn Hill and Angel...but thats it for Female rappers 

and Awkwafina if you count her 

im from NYC n growin up, it was all abt kim n fox...  lauryn hill's in her own category...  in terms of CURRENT female rappers tho, im here for queen azealia n prince(ss) angel   :worship:

inuborg

im from NYC n growin up, it was all abt kim n fox...  lauryn hill's in her own category...  in terms of CURRENT female rappers tho, im here for queen azealia n prince(ss) angel   :worship:

:rip:

Desperado

x.x!

one of azealia's dancers (matt) was told on twitter that remy's down to collab n he seems excited n probably already told her  :party:

Desperado

one of azealia's dancers (matt) was told on twitter that remy's down to collab n he seems excited n probably already told her  :party:

yeah i saw it, send him the interview, which one is your twitter account? 

Archived