Staryu

It'd be nice if she'd end up making a music video with that weave. :gaga:

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

It'd be nice if she'd end up making a music video with that weave. :gaga:

I don't think it looks all that great at the top. She needed a better closure

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

tumblr_n8493pNpXh1sb91y1o4_250.png

tumblr_n8439fGw8E1tehynko1_500.png

tumblr_n84c01PE1U1soszdho1_500.png

tumblr_n8438bCZZJ1tehynko1_500.png

tumblr_n841gaJYHP1sb91y1o2_500.png
tumblr_n841gaJYHP1sb91y1o1_500.jpg

What even :smh:
'Horde'

Luxury slowed down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TwxFwcdeJxI

it has a dark chill vibe ...

I like this outfit. :shrug:

ffs :toofunny:

I meant what even to the dark horde thing if you meant the shrug to that :) the outfit is :flutter: tbh

Staryu

I meant what even to the dark horde thing if you meant the shrug to that :) the outfit is :flutter: tbh

Oh yeah that's what I thought, oops. :sweat: It's so much better than the one she wore at LA Pride (inu's gif tho).

Cerny

We are aware her label situation is messy and that's what is frustrating, I don't think people were blaming Azealia

"crying for wallace" though she's 'being a nice person' .. people expected something cause her sister said there would be a surprise apparently is all. Apart from that, of course people are excited for it/want to hear it :)

"Her sister said there would be a surprise" there you go.  Some of you get hyped for nothing, even when that guy, Adam tweets something. Anyway, we should just live the moment and enjoy what Azealia has to offer. :) Her label is rubbish but what can we do?  the only thing that we can surely do is support her, i'm sure she's stressed as f***.  

Cerny

tumblr_n83ks1bAn01syje9bo1_r1_500.jpg

Omg I love this, she looks like the pink power ranger!!

:lmao: You're right.

A love all these recent photos, she looks so damn good! i like her better with Oshun and that black long hair from Yung Rapunxel MV.

"Her sister said there would be a surprise" there you go.  Some of you get hyped for nothing, even when that guy, Adam tweets something. Anyway, we should just live the moment and enjoy what Azealia has to offer. :) Her label is rubbish but what can we do?  the only thing that we can surely do is support her, i'm sure she's stressed as f***.  

Well I didn't expect anything :laughga: but I think people didn't see why she would lie, why would she say there's a surprise coming when there isn't? That would be weird. So I don't think people were wrong for expecting something there. But like I said before.. i'll be happy when I GET the album.. not when it is hinted at or hyped.. lol, otherwise just means disappointment.

And we can't do anything, that's why we post here I guess :laughga:

Yeah.. I imagine.. Seeing her webcam chat with fans.. before Yung Rapunxel's video came out, and she turned in BWET to her label.. she talked about being frustrated she can't release.. I can't imagine what she must be like now :

but it's nice to see she's happy at least, she seems to keep above it all.. I can't imagine how irking it must be, I wonder if they give her reasons

Cerny

Well I didn't expect anything :laughga: but I think people didn't see why she would lie, why would she say there's a surprise coming when there isn't? That would be weird. So I don't think people were wrong for expecting something there. But like I said before.. i'll be happy when I GET the album.. not when it is hinted at or hyped.. lol, otherwise just means disappointment.

And we can't do anything, that's why we post here I guess :laughga:

Yeah.. I imagine.. Seeing her webcam chat with fans.. before Yung Rapunxel's video came out, and she turned in BWET to her label.. she talked about being frustrated she can't release.. I can't imagine what she must be like now :

but it's nice to see she's happy at least, she seems to keep above it all.. I can't imagine how irking it must be, I wonder if they give her reasons

Yeah, thank god she is a strong woman, and thank god she's been touring.

Also, i think the Zoo in her house is helping to keep her mind busy, that way she avoids frustration. :laughga:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Guys please watch this :toofunga: :

http://youtu.be/eLclI3KnPGs

Hexxx

"Her sister said there would be a surprise" there you go. Some of you get hyped for nothing, even when that guy, Adam tweets something. Anyway, we should just live the moment and enjoy what Azealia has to offer. :) Her label is rubbish but what can we do? the only thing that we can surely do is support her, i'm sure she's stressed as f***.

there was a screen cap of someone messaging azealia. They and they said something like "are we getting new music this week and could you follow me?" And she was like "Of course" :toofloppy:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

:rip:  :smh:

Omg your set :cryga: :cryga:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived