💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

Hexxx

It's literally the third most played song on my iPhone, and it takes ALOT of plays to show up on that list. :laughga:

same for my mp3 player :rip:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

codydraco, could you not make AB threads :emma: they can get really nasty

I'm getting AB some promo since clearly she isn't doing any of that herself. :ohwell:

I'll report people if they try to bash her. Maybe get some "she who shall not be named" stans banned. :emma:

Hexxx

I'm getting AB some promo since clearly she isn't doing any of that herself. :ohwell:

I'll report people if they try to bash her. Maybe get some "she who shall not be named" stans banned. :emma:

No. Let them stay mad. Wallace is coming to slay lives.

wT3cerl.gif

You're unnecessarily starting drama, seriously stop creating those threads

People will bash her and you know that and you're starting threads to see that, what kind of high school crap is that

Hexxx

People will bash her and you know that and you're starting threads to see that, what kind of high school crap is that

:laughga: Andrewwww stop

Chromatica

No. Let them stay mad. Wallace is coming to slay lives.

wT3cerl.gif

I see you :usrs:

Hexxx

I see you :usrs:

:toofunny: i be lurking

Desperado

Those report are not going to do anything, the mods arent going to give them any wp for that. Dont create more threads about her, only when is for something related to music. 

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I'm glad to see that you guys are keeping up the #SheWhoShallNotBeNamed2k14 movement tbh.

But anywhere where da fook is Wallet? :miley:

Hexxx

I'm glad to see that you guys are keeping up the #SheWhoShallNotBeNamed2k14 movement tbh.

But anywhere where da fook is Wallet? :miley:

In her pocket and she needs to flip it out. like right now. :awkney:

Cody Draco

Hold up. The only one starting drama is you right now. :awkney:

I'm sitting there looking to see what people's opinions are on a topic and you wanna sit here and say I'm starting drama? Gurl bye. :omfgaga:

Nobody bashed Azealia in my thread. So you and your opinons of me can take a hike... and maybe fall off a cliff while ya'll are at it. :later:

I will continue to make my flawless threads and you will have to deal. :whitney:

Those report are not going to do anything, the mods arent going to give them any wp for that. Dont create more threads about her, only when is for something related to music. 

The thread was about all female rappers and "she who shall not be named" was included even though I don't consider her a rapper. I consider her a voice actor. Ya'll can chill. :reductive:

Staryu

Hold up. The only one starting drama is you right now.

I'm sitting there looking to see what people's opinions are on a topic and you wanna sit here and say I'm starting drama? Gurl bye. :omfgaga:

Nobody bashed Azealia in my thread. So you and your opinons of me can take a hike... and maybe fall off a cliff while ya'll are at it. :later:

I will continue to make my flawless threads and you will have to deal. :whitney:

The thread was about all female rappers and "she who shall not be named" was included even though I don't consider her a rapper. I consider her a voice actor. Ya'll can chill. :reductive:

:awkney: you're not going to be liked a whole lot here if you keep that attitude...

Hexxx

The thread was about all female rappers and "she who shall not be named" was included even though I don't consider her a rapper. I consider her a voice actor. Ya'll can chill.

We're just telling you for your own good....cause we've been there, done that :sweat: AB threads are not to be created unless discussed first :derpga:

Hexxx

:)

:P meanie

Archived