Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

It's too similar to 212.

:messga: but the beat is boppable....if anything on BWET is like the 1991 EP, I'm gonna die from excitement :giveup:

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds pretty good. I just like the build up.

I want 1991's twin sister :giveup:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

This Lazy J instrumental screams Azealia imho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH_6JJJdFzA

the buildup is a bit long, but with some editing I smell another 212 sized jam :music::gaga:

I remember when Azealia posted this on Float My Boat on YT:

i really hope lazy jay comes to his senses and just sends me more beats for original release because this whole ordeal is just silly. . . nothing about 212 is original. it's a pre-existing song that i rapped on. so what?? rappers rap on hot beats. it's what we do. why not take advantage of a talented fan (which is what i am) and make something even better and fresher than 212?

She was not having it :dead:

But this b---h needs to tweet...Its like Jenifer's body for me, when she doesn't tweet, I feel my life force draining away :cry: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Chromatislaps

I remember when Azealia posted this on Float My Boat on YT:

i really hope lazy jay comes to his senses and just sends me more beats for original release because this whole ordeal is just silly. . . nothing about 212 is original. it's a pre-existing song that i rapped on. so what?? rappers rap on hot beats. it's what we do. why not take advantage of a talented fan (which is what i am) and make something even better and fresher than 212?

She was not having it :dead:

But this b---h needs to tweet...Its like Jenifer's body for me, when she doesn't tweet, I feel my life force draining away :cry:

This, and I feel this year is getting really lackluster. The only releases this year I digged were the 2nd posthumous MJ album, the GUY video. I'm not that hyped for Gagz Jazz album, even tho her voice is heavenly on that record..and Azealia plans on releasing BWET in 2015???? if she does...byyyyeee....that's waay too long...it has to be damn good to delay it that long :messga: :cry: 

I hope we don't get another blackout. Cause the last one almost killed me

Guys, I know this is a very random question but why AB never shot a music video for Fantasea?? And why she never performed it live? Did she ever mention this song? That beat and that rap slays me so hard  :giveup:

inuborg

Guys, I know this is a very random question but why AB never shot a music video for Fantasea?? And why she never performed it live? Did she ever mention this song? That beat and that rap slays me so hard  :giveup:

I think she did on the Fantasea tour, but videos are hard to come by. No video though :/

I think she did on the Fantasea tour, but videos are hard to come by. No video though :/

Yeah, I never found one single video on youtube. I love this song. Oh well  :emo:

Fantasea would be amazing live.

ikr? it's one of my fav Azealia songs and there aren't live videos :emo: 

inuborg

Fantasea is everything I could want in an Azealia song, spit fire verses and a soulful vocal :flutter:

It would  :nooo:

I hope she performs on a festival or something, so we can have a video.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Off-topic: Did y'all see Snoop and T-Pain stanning for FKA twigs?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkDSD5JrRLw#t=12 

OMFG :rip:

Fantasea is everything I could want in an Azealia song, spit fire verses and a soulful vocal :flutter:

I just wish it had an another verse, but overall it's my favorite song too  :worship:

Archived