Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Well at least we have the satisfaction of knowing that the new info is coming tomorrow/today :spin:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

So when is Wallace rumored to be coming out?

This month.

Well at least we have the satisfaction of knowing that the new info is coming tomorrow/today :spin:

Let's hope so. :cry:

inuborg

Its not :toofunny: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Redstreak

Its not :toofunny:

stop it Inu let us have positivity :giveup:

Rat Boy

Time to bring my AB avi back!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

This month.

So it could be coming this week?! But I can't get my hopes up any more, because nothing ever happens. Just like with Madonna :giveup:

Staryu

Time to bring my AB avi back!

Pretty :sara:

So it could be coming this week?! But I can't get my hopes up any more, because nothing ever happens. Just like with Madonna :giveup:

Well I mean she did shoot the MV at the very end of May, so it's coming for sure... we might have to wait until early July though tbh. :emma:

Well I mean she did shoot the MV at the very end of May, so it's coming for sure... we might have to wait until early July though tbh. :emma:

As long as it's coming and doesn't get postponed like DWUW. Haha hopefully it will be out in the next week or so.

Rat Boy

Thanks!

COLONiCPRiNXESS

OMG I leave you guys to go to sleep and you're all battling each other wtf :rip:

But anyway yeah it looks like another false promise. I give up on this b---h.

Rat Boy

I saw the picture where she 'confirmed' the big news. Whoever sent her the message asked her two questions. One was "will you follow this guy on twitter" and the other was "Is the surprise music related". All she said was "Of course!" Maybe she only said "Of course!" to following that guy :smh:

Redstreak
I saw the picture where she 'confirmed' the big news. Whoever sent her the message asked her two questions. One was "will you follow this guy on twitter" and the other was "Is the surprise music related". All she said was "Of course!" Maybe she only said "Of course!" to following that guy :smh:
Jayden stahp. Also check the CC convo thread :hor:

Archived