Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Album Visualizer

StJerome

Featured Posts

StJerome

Would y’all be here for it if I put together a full-length visualizer for the album? 

on release day, since many of us will be in our homes, the album won’t be experienced in clubs, bars, through dancing with groups, and strutting through the streets– how I’ve enjoyed many past releases! Instead, we’ll be in home settings– and while I imagine dancing in my living room through the whole album, I would love something engaging to look at throughout as well. 

enter the Chromatica album visualizer– ~40ish minutes of recycled edited content (from wherever!) inspired by what we know so far about the music. My best guesses for what each track would “look” like – (suggestions strongly encouraged please!) How nice it would be to have a dazzling visual playing on screen while the album plays for my roommates and me on the day. 

Is each track runtime/duration released yet? 

and if I made this– who’s here for it?

:oops:

Judas Society

At this point Gaga should employ fans for promotion.... lol

Where is LG7

ma'am should help spread ha coins with chromatica since we all at home

the creative juices we could make and have made just by sitting here, milking those anonymous limewiresque snippets circulating plus a full FW demo ala BR circa 2009

TylerBlake
4 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

At this point Gaga should employ fans for promotion.... lol

THIS :ladyhaha:

at this point, I just want SOMEONE to care about a proper era again. not blaming gagz for postponing due to covid, but it's blowing my mind there is literally zero talk about the album, collabs, sir elton JOHN (excuse me?!), or anything about the creative process? hoping for some enlightenment once the album drops, cause i'm #parched.

my bank account = the real enigma

Judas Society
1 hour ago, TylerBlake said:

THIS :ladyhaha:

at this point, I just want SOMEONE to care about a proper era again. not blaming gagz for postponing due to covid, but it's blowing my mind there is literally zero talk about the album, collabs, sir elton JOHN (excuse me?!), or anything about the creative process? hoping for some enlightenment once the album drops, cause i'm #parched.

Tbh, I believe the promo that she planned were things other than interviews like that coachella set. It was things that surprised and get others do the talking instead of her talking about it. But ever since covid, she is mysteriously quiet almost like she is reclusive. Gets me fearing for her mental health. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived