Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Coolest Stages

Auro

Featured Posts

PhuckGagaDaily

I loved the Aphrodite World Tour and MDNA Tour Stages. Both iconic. Both insanely well done. 

2School4Cool
14 minutes ago, Allan said:

Here is a similar technology in Justin Timberlake's tour and I quite love how the stage is basically catwalks. Of course it wouldn't really work for TCB because the venue is way too big.

EP-190419749.jpg&MaxW=800&q=62

This stage is awesome because wherever you sat in the arena you still felt close and involved. Plus they were able to do some really cool things with the visuals!

See The Best In Everyone

1 hour ago, Auro said:

Since there was some BTW Ball vs Joanne discourse in the Chromatica thread earlier, I wanna know what some of the coolest stage designs are

Some of my favorites are 

artRAVE (those walkways are so cool to me)

ff4624db396c1ab2fa775a69e57be1c2.jpg

The BTW Ball (cause duh)

SEbIkvi192ZGFxfz30ct0Wo1jN2A18wo3QgeIanW

Kylie's Aphrodite Tour (there's so many cool things)

maxresdefault.jpg

Gaga has the best stages in the industry, and it's not even biased. Don't give a **** what Madonna or Katy fans say. I'm hoping CHROMATICA Ball will have an insane stage too. Planetary, who knows

Auro
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Gaga has the best stages in the industry, and it's not even biased. Don't give a **** what Madonna or Katy fans say. I'm hoping CHROMATICA Ball will have an insane stage too. Planetary, who knows

I'm so hyped for the Chromatica Tour and the possible Enigma revamp, every stage she has looks so cool and fits the album she's promoting

He/They

Archived