Bobby better takes us Little Bottomsters to Chromatica now  :hor:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ReRe said:

So they do exist after all. :air: 

I thought vers people were only a myth. :oprah:

OT: I can't wait for this album. The merch this era has been incredible, she knows exactly who her audience is, and this is amazing promo. I don't understand why people think Chromatica merch doesn't qualify as Chromatica promo.

We'll get new music very soon too, I can feel it. :giveup:

I get bored of bottoming. I have a masc dominant side :trollga:
The promotion this era has been on point too., despite what so many people say. The promotional Amazon Music & Spotify billboards in the US, the playlist payola, the persistent banners on iTunes, the radio deals... COVID-19 ****ed up the rest of the promo and release schedule. It's possibly we now may have a shitter release than previously planned, no TV performances or festivals, etc. The merch is SO good. It's so full on, so much choice and I have no idea what to pick & buy. She's done the merch cor the fans, no the promo - hence the jockstrap.

Sis. The album comes out on 29/05. What do u mean "soon"? :ladyhaha:

ReRe
Just now, Rio said:

I get bored of bottoming. I have a masc dominant side :trollga:

:ally:

Spoiler

PM me. :sis:

And I agree! Just the fact that they added the jockstrap after fan demand shows that she's paying attention. :giveup: This era has been incredibly messy, yes, but that is mostly - or completely - because of the unforeseen global situation our world found itself in. Anyway, we're finally being fed, and I'll take it. :vegas:

HausOfHarlow

As an owner of several fashion jocks... I can't help but ask - is this gonna be like a cheaply made cotton jock that has no pouch and simply crushes instead of supports or will this be made of a blend/synthetic material that is more supportive and breathable? I almost want to purchase, simply for the collectors idea, but I also don't want to shell out $40 (with shipping/tax) for something I won't use.. I need a review (and some hot pics) first. 

KANEGAGA
16 minutes ago, HausOfHarlow said:

As an owner of several fashion jocks... I can't help but ask - is this gonna be like a cheaply made cotton jock that has no pouch and simply crushes instead of supports or will this be made of a blend/synthetic material that is more supportive and breathable? I almost want to purchase, simply for the collectors idea, but I also don't want to shell out $40 (with shipping/tax) for something I won't use.. I need a review (and some hot pics) first. 

SAME

Genuine Guy 09
17 minutes ago, HausOfHarlow said:

Girl it's just to sell the album it's not that serous, all the merch is over priced just get your damn digital redeemed :laughga:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Lucifer

Is it just me who thinks jockstraps are tacky and is turned off by them? :poot:

26 minutes ago, ReRe said:

:ally:

Reveal hidden contents

PM me. :sis:

And I agree! Just the fact that they added the jockstrap after fan demand shows that she's paying attention. :giveup: This era has been incredibly messy, yes, but that is mostly - or completely - because of the unforeseen global situation our world found itself in. Anyway, we're finally being fed, and I'll take it. :vegas:

Exactly.

I emailed them at 6pm GMT as soon as the merch was released last Wednesday, that I wanted a jockstrap added to the line. They replied the next mornjng & said "we'll let the appropriate department know" 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ and here we have it sisters! The queen has provided the gays with all that's needed 😂

Maleficent
5 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

@Maleficent you should get one 

Hide contents

giphy-downsized.gif

Hide contents

Why am I like this 

only if you get the thong to match 

marlon brando for ze ladies GIF

blankpaper
Just now, Maleficent said:

only if you get the thong to match