• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait the album isn't out yet? :huh: I was just at Walgreens tonight and I saw it there :haha:

It's being released early in some places. :shrug: Sometimes stores don't follow the release dates because they're c.unts.

JeffSwift

It's being released early in some places. :shrug: Sometimes stores don't follow the release dates because they're c.unts.

That's ridiculous. It makes me so mad cause until the 22nd, even if a fan buys it it doesn't count towards first week sales. Not that they are that big of a deal, but I want Taylor to be the first artist to have 2 albums that sell over a million copies in it's first week. <3 lol.

Okay, so Red is officially out in Australia. The deluxe, I mean, can't wait to play it! 30 minutes left...

On iTunes ? :excited2:

Edited by Alii

Is it out now ?

Well, I think it's out in Australia, yes. It's October 22 there. Just got the album on my phone... tempted.

I'm still on The Last Time but this song is the best off the album imo. It beats even masterpieces like IKYWT. It's amazing. And the instrumental is just sick...

DanceInTheFlames

Woo deluxe version!

The Moment I Knew - Love the cello! Beautiful, beautiful song. Sad and powerful.

Come Back... Be Here - Great song. ^^

Girl At Home - Lovely song, nice lyrics.

Also I've grown very fond of Treacherous and Holy Ground. Tbh though The Moment I Knew & Come Back are better than some of the album tracks lol.

"Come Back...Be Here" is flaw free. Can't stop listening!

That's ridiculous. It makes me so mad cause until the 22nd, even if a fan buys it it doesn't count towards first week sales. Not that they are that big of a deal, but I want Taylor to be the first artist to have 2 albums that sell over a million copies in it's first week. <3 lol.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking!

Also: for you hardcore USA stans, Walgreens is promoting the album with life-sized Taylor cutouts on display. Stop by your local Walgreens and see if you can have her when they're done :haha: I think I will!

itmightberyan

So I integrated the three bonus tracks into the original tracklist instead of just throwin' them at the end. I think it sounds pretty good!

01. State of Grace

02. Red

03. Treacherous

04. I Knew You Were Trouble

05. All Too Well

06. 22

07. Girl At Home

08. I Almost Do

09. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

10. Stay Stay Stay

11. Come Back...Be Here

12. The Last Time

13. Holy Ground

14. Sad Beautiful Tragic

15. The Lucky One

16. Everything Has Changed

17. The Moment I Knew

18. Starlight

19. Begin Again

01. Treacherous (Original Demo Recording)

02. Red (Original Demo Recording)

03. State of Grace (Acoustic)

First time ever that I find basic songs on a Taylor album :noparty: They are all good, but some are not impressive (I love Fearless and Speak Now 'cause they have any filler). The songs that I don't like are:

Treacherous (forgettable)

I Almost Do (basic)

WANEGBT (at least it's catchy and slayed the charts)

Stay Stay Stay (Ours 2.0 but the lyrics are worse here than on the original)

Sad Beautiful Tragic (and boring)

The rest are excellent and I Knew You Were Trouble, Begin Again and State of Grace (best pop song this year) slay my life so hard :stabbed:

Edited by Mecano

JeffSwift

Yeah, thats what I was thinking!

Also: for you hardcore USA stans, Walgreens is promoting the album with life-sized Taylor cutouts on display. Stop by your local Walgreens and see if you can have her when they're done :haha: I think I will!

I TRIED. They said: "I don't think the company would like that..." I was like WHAT.

• Mills locked this topic