Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift

Lum

Featured Posts

What is the title of her new song, and why do I not know about it?

HELP!!!

All I know is that it's at the end credits of some movie?

The new song is called "Sweeter Than Fiction" and it's the end credits of "One Chance" i think. 

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

The new song is called "Sweeter Than Fiction" and it's the end credits of "One Chance" i think. 

Oh...I thought the song was already out, seems like it's not :(

HausOfHarlow

At my show in St Paul two days ago :flutter:

go away. that's like my favorite Red (slow) song..... I want her to perform The Moment I Knew at the Raleigh show (I'm debating on tickets...)

Now that this has been performed, all Red songs have had a least one live performance!! 

I am leaving tomorrow to head to Nashville. I am so excited words can't even describe. Going to the 9/21 show, (last show of the American tour.) I'm going to cry. 

This'll be my 5th Red Show and my 8th time seeing Taylor. 

goddamnlogan

55nr6q.jpg

soooo I was passing through Nashville the other day, and I ran into Ed.

he was very sweet, and I know he opened for Taylor and asked him how it was.

I can never imagine opening for a show as big as the Red tour has been with only one debut album  :excited2:

HausOfHarlow

55nr6q.jpg

I can never imagine opening for a show as big as the Red tour has been with only one debut album  :excited2:

He ain't cute. But damn boy, you are  ;)  :sara:

*shamelessly flirts on public forum* 

goddamnlogan

He ain't cute. But damn boy, you are  ;)  :sara:

*shamelessly flirts on public forum* 

you'd be cute too if you weren't a madonna stan :ohwell:

The last show of the Red Tour was absolutely phenomenal. Hunter Hayes was the special guest and they killed it. She did Sad Beautiful Tragic. All in all, just incredible. I'm going to miss the Red Tour so much. Seeing her 5 times in the last 6 months has been the best 6 months of my life. 

Edited by JeffMartin

55nr6q.jpg

ugh I'm jealous!

wait, so the red tour is over until november, which goes until december, and then it's all done? 

well, only about a year until her fifth album :P hopefully steers in a more alternative indie country pop rock direction rather than a mainstream pop direction. she caaaan't work with max martin again :/

wait, so the red tour is over until november, which goes until december, and then it's all done? 

well, only about a year until her fifth album :P hopefully steers in a more alternative indie country pop rock direction rather than a mainstream pop direction. she caaaan't work with max martin again :/

This is exactly what I was thinking! I mean her work with Max is A+ (He is one of my favorite producers. he makes pop gold.) but I think people are tired of her going pop even though Red was her most blatant foray into the genre. I also think she should try making the album about something other than love because again people are tired of it. I understand it's part of country music and that's what kind of artist she is at heart, but the public has obviously had enough for now.

I love the songs with Max Martin, but I do want her to work with different producers on every album. 

This is exactly what I was thinking! I mean her work with Max is A+ (He is one of my favorite producers. he makes pop gold.) but I think people are tired of her going pop even though Red was her most blatant foray into the genre. I also think she should try making the album about something other than love because again people are tired of it. I understand it's part of country music and that's what kind of artist she is at heart, but the public has obviously had enough for now.

I disagree, I want her to stick with her roots. She writes about love. If she wrote about anything else everyone else would win. When you look at all the artists out there, they either write about love, d--gs, alcohol, s-x or fun. I don't get why people have such a problem with her doing it.BUNubGUCAAIczGmjpg-large_zpsf72bdab1.jpe

• Mills locked this topic