Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift

Lum

Featured Posts

JeffSwift

i actually never said anything about the pop-ness of it. it's just that lyrically there was no evolution from SN (like there had been from TS to F to SN). she digressed in maturity.

Hmm - I don't know. I think a few of the songs, yes maybe. But All Too Well, I Almost Do, Everything Has Changed are all so well written. I love all her albums equally though <3 

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

Viola

Did you guys see her outfit in the MET Gala? She looks stunning...

Taylor-Swift-Met-Gala-2013.jpg

She looks amazing :legend:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Has anything been announced about her touring in Europe yet!? Specifically uk!?

Creyk

Hmm - I don't know. I think a few of the songs, yes maybe. But All Too Well, I Almost Do, Everything Has Changed are all so well written. I love all her albums equally though <3 

Don't forget The Lucky One <3

Her best lyrics (so far :evil: ) :sara:

Antoni

Saw Taylor live a couple weeks ago for the first time. She's an amazing live performer. 

My name isn't Timmers

JeffSwift

Saw Taylor live a couple weeks ago for the first time. She's an amazing live performer. 

I saw her twice at the Prudential Center, seeing her twice in July in Philadelphia. So excited. <3 

• 2 weeks later...

I attended The Red Tour a couple of weeks ago and am still astonished with how AMAZING of a performer T.Swift is.

I am now a fan, but of course Gaga is more relevant still :P .

R-E-V-E-N-G-E leaked in full (not looped like before), I hope that's not old news loool

R-E-V-E-N-G-E leaked in full (not looped like before), I hope that's not old news loool

as did Me And Britney and Wait For Me.

the last known three (Nashville, Welcome Distraction, and That's When) won't come into circulation for a long time (nashville, if ever). 

PaperIz

as did Me And Britney and Wait For Me.

the last known three (Nashville, Welcome Distraction, and That's When) won't come into circulation for a long time (nashville, if ever). 

omg I need them haha

omg I need them haha

i know, i know. apparently, TW and WD may potentially spread, but Nashville probably just...won't. too few people have it :shrug:

PaperIz

i know, i know. apparently, TW and WD may potentially spread, but Nashville probably just...won't. too few people have it :shrug:

:fat: I hate when artists don't release songs that sound the coolest

Mandolin hasn't leaked yet either?

maybe it hasn't eplicitly leaked leaked, but i'm sure its available online hahaha

• Mills locked this topic