Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift

Lum

Featured Posts

DirtyLittleMonster

Bump

Also, does anyone have the studio version of the version of Trouble that she performed at the Brit Awards 2013.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

JeffSwift

Bump

Also, does anyone have the studio version of the version of Trouble that she performed at the Brit Awards 2013.

I've literally been looking for that. That remix is killer. One of her best performances EVER. 

DirtyLittleMonster

I hoped someone would know the name of it. The studio exists but it's probably unreleased. I just was hoping for a name if not the track. I think the remix is as good as the song.

JeffSwift

I hoped someone would know the name of it. The studio exists but it's probably unreleased. I just was hoping for a name if not the track. I think the remix is as good as the song.

I don't even know how to go about looking for that lol. If you find it, PLEASE share! 

• 4 weeks later...
Miley

I've been watching interviews with Taylor Swift for hours. She is so talented and amazing! People here are pressed!

:legend: I'll buy RED asap! The CD and vinyl!

JeffSwift

I've been watching interviews with Taylor Swift for hours. She is so talented and amazing! People here are pressed!

:legend: I'll buy RED asap! The CD and vinyl!

The album is literally flawless. I don't say that about a lot of albums but this one is just perfect.

I knew 22 was going to climb. Not all hits happen over night if people actually paid attention to charts before saying anything. I love this song. I love hearing in my car with the top down blasting and dancing. :worship:

I hope it reaches top ten even though I don't think that will happen 

Spock

Can't wait for her to announce the European tour already grrrr

who will love me when the night is over

The album is literally flawless. I don't say that about a lot of albums but this one is just perfect.

I hope it reaches top ten even though I don't think that will happen 

i don't think RED is flawless in any sense at all. i think it's probably her weakest album. it has a few highlights, but she showed such an amazing progression of maturity from TS to F to SN, and then R came out? it's weird. not a BAD album per se, but her others were such quality albums, that it was a bit of a let down, and many of her fans feel that way. it has a couple of her most amazing songs, but also a couple cringe-worthy ones too. 

Miley

Can't wait for her to announce the European tour already grrrr

Omg what

i don't think RED is flawless in any sense at all. i think it's probably her weakest album. it has a few highlights, but she showed such an amazing progression of maturity from TS to F to SN, and then R came out? it's weird. not a BAD album per se, but her others were such quality albums, that it was a bit of a let down, and many of her fans feel that way. it has a couple of her most amazing songs, but also a couple cringe-worthy ones too. 

I agree with this post. RED is her weakest album. It doesn't feel like Taylor at all! Too much pop.. it's a shame she hasn't produced the songs herself :/

Spock

Omg what

Yeah, isn't she supposed to tour Europe too? She said "Welcome to the Red World Tour" at the opening speech once and during the VIP Backstage tour, Andrea said that they would be coming to Europe too. But I think it's going to be like the SN World Tour, that she only came to like London, Paris and Berlin or something

who will love me when the night is over

Miley

Yeah, isn't she supposed to tour Europe too? She said "Welcome to the Red World Tour" at the opening speech once and during the VIP Backstage tour, Andrea said that they would be coming to Europe too. But I think it's going to be like the SN World Tour, that she only came to like London, Paris and Berlin or something

Hopefully :party:

She will come to Sweden :D

JeffSwift

Omg what

I agree with this post. RED is her weakest album. It doesn't feel like Taylor at all! Too much pop.. it's a shame she hasn't produced the songs herself :/

I disagree with you guys, I think lyrically 'Red' is the most sound album out of all 3. Yes, she has a few extra pop songs on there. But you know what, look at this era's success as opposed to SN's success. 3 number 1 singles already. She's experimenting as an artist. 

I disagree with you guys, I think lyrically 'Red' is the most sound album out of all 3. Yes, she has a few extra pop songs on there. But you know what, look at this era's success as opposed to SN's success. 3 number 1 singles already. She's experimenting as an artist. 

i actually never said anything about the pop-ness of it. it's just that lyrically there was no evolution from SN (like there had been from TS to F to SN). she digressed in maturity.

Andertxu

Did you guys see her outfit in the MET Gala? She looks stunning...

Taylor-Swift-Met-Gala-2013.jpg

• Mills locked this topic