Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift

Lum

Featured Posts

JeffSwift

Honestly though, I prefer SN more than Red

A lot of people feel like that.. honestly.. I feel like 'Red' is superior. But I love all the albums the same.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor Swift To Open The Grammys 2013 With 'We Are Never, Ever Getting Back Together'?

1348309-taylor-swift-women-in-music-617-409.jpg

It's that time of year again! The Grammys are all set to take place tomorrow evening live from the Staples Centre in Los Angeles and it's now been confirmed that Taylor Swift is going to be kicking off the 55th edition of the industry event. The country singer is expected to be performing her smash hit 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' and Taylor sounds super excited about the whole thing.

"Oh my god, it's Grammy week, it's so hectic," she told Ryan Seacrest in preparation of the show. "I have a lot to plan for with the opening performance and I'm just really hoping all the pieces come together this week." "Because this is when it really gets really crazy, but it's all very exciting too."

The 'Love Story' singer may only be 22 but she's already had huge success at the Grammys in the past, picking up a whopping six awards! She's also looking to add to those this weekend, picking up three nominations.

Good job, Taylor!

And the singer also hinted at which song she's going to be performing at the bash, saying: "I think you should perform the song that's nominated," she continued. "Like, if you got a song nominated for Record of the Year, you might as well perform that. It's a big hint."

Here's the full article.

I was just wondering. Red got released after the Grammy nomination period, right? That's why only WANEGBT got nominated?

who will love me when the night is over

I was just wondering. Red got released after the Grammy nomination period, right? That's why only WANEGBT got nominated?

probably. it was released at an AWFUL time. too late for this year's grammys, but possibly too early for next year's :/

CBS News: Taylor Swift sparks Twitter buzz with British accent

gty_taylor_swift_grammys_opener_lpl_130210_wblog.jpg

Did Taylor Swift just launch World War III?

After Swift broke into a faux British accent during her Grammy-opening performance, several One Direction fans took to Twitter to voice their disdain at the apparent dig at one of the singer's former flames, One Direction member (and native Brit) Harry Styles.

The English-accented flourish came when Swift started speaking in the middle of an "Alice in Wonderland"-like performance of her Grammy-nominated song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."

She attempted a British accent when she said, "So he calls me up and he's like, 'I still love you,' and I'm like, 'I'm sorry, I'm busy opening up the Grammys.'" Reaction was swift. "Did Taylor Swift just do an English accent?" director Judd Apatow tweeted immediately after it happened. Swift and Styles dated late last year, and Swift is known for referencing her ex-boyfriends in her music.

Here's the full article.

JeffSwift

'Red' is nominated for ACM Album of the Year and she is nominated for Entertainer of the Year, along with a few other ones.

'22' is the next single! Taylor was shooting the video the day after the Grammy's!

Raul Germanotta

Does anyone have a video or link to a video of Taylor's performance of "I Knew You Were Trouble" at the 2013 Brit Awards?

Thanks.

I love Taylor Swift's I Knew You Were Trouble performance at this year's BRITs. The costumes reminded me of the looks on the Love Story music video which were really nostalgic.

Billboard: Taylor Swift is 2013's 15th top money maker

1235479-taylor-swift-woman-of-the-year-617-409.jpg

15. TAYLOR SWIFT - $12,695,783.32

Swift is a record-selling powerhouse, moving nearly 3 million physical units and more than 1 million digital albums, and a staggering 15.6 million digital tracks, driven by the release of Red and its mega-hit "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." The bulk of Swift's sold-out Fearless tour took place in 2011; had it been fully in 2012, Swift's ranking would be significantly higher.

Here's the full list.

• 4 weeks later...
JeffSwift

So i'm going to the Red tour in 8 days and I felt the need to post about it, because I love this thread and I wanted to resurrect it. LOL

Taylor has been performing different songs each night at the tour. The first night she did I Almost Do, the second night she did White Horse and last night she did Should've Said No. I hope she continues this trend! 

JeffSwift

Still waiting for State of Grace being an official single

I kind of want that to close out the era.

• Mills locked this topic