• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor Swift would premiere the highly anticipated video of IKYWT on the 13th of December, 4:40 p.m. ET on MTV: :party:

taylor-2.jpg

taylor-1.jpg

I cannot wait! :excited2:

We had an acquiantance party last Saturday and a band of students performed Red, the song. I nearly screamed because it is one of my faves on the album. The tune is catchy and the guests are enjoying the performance even if it's their first time to hear the song. Hearing such performance makes me realize that Red for sure is a single material. :)

We had an acquiantance party last Saturday and a band of students performed Red, the song. I nearly screamed because it is one of my faves on the album. The tune is catchy and the guests are enjoying the performance even if it's their first time to hear the song. Hearing such performance makes me realize that Red for sure is a single material. :)

Edited by CherryCherryMon

Oh

Oh

Oh

:rofl:

Oh

Oh

Oh

:rofl:

That was never intended to be a triple post. I am using a mobile phone and the network here is ****ty so I wasn't aware that I've already posted 3 times.

I can't at how b---hy some fans on these boards are. I was just sharing my Red experience. praying for your attitude right now.

That was never intended to be a triple post. I am using a mobile phone and the network here is ****ty so I wasn't aware that I've already posted 3 times.

I can't at how b---hy some fans on these boards are. I was just sharing my Red experience. praying for your attitude right now.

I was joking :red:

Edited by oblivion

JeffSwift

I was joking :red:

It's okay - sometimes it's hard to misconstrue what someone says over the internet. Look above at what the one person said and I jumped down their throat. However, I thought it was obvious you were joking...

Regardless - I think Red would be an awesome single + an amazing video! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE IKYWT VIDEO

It's okay - sometimes it's hard to misconstrue what someone says over the internet. Look above at what the one person said and I jumped down their throat. However, I thought it was obvious you were joking...

Regardless - I think Red would be an awesome single + an amazing video! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE IKYWT VIDEO

State of Grace needs to be a single too :excited2:

JeffSwift

State of Grace needs to be a single too :excited2:

I love that song but I don't know about that as a single. I think it should go:

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Begin Again

I Knew You Were Trouble

Stay Stay Stay (Even though 22 is already the next single)

Red

I think that would be a good balance of the album.

I love that song but I don't know about that as a single. I think it should go:

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Begin Again

I Knew You Were Trouble

Stay Stay Stay (Even though 22 is already the next single)

Red

I think that would be a good balance of the album.

I didn't know 22 was going to be the next single :omg:

1. WANEGBT

2. BA

3. IKYWT

4. 22

5. Everything Has Changed

6. The Moment I Knew

7. Stay Stay Stay

She needs some country singles to balance it out and make her country fans happy imo :)

JeffSwift

I didn't know 22 was going to be the next single :omg:

1. WANEGBT

2. BA

3. IKYWT

4. 22

5. Everything Has Changed

6. The Moment I Knew

7. Stay Stay Stay

She needs some country singles to balance it out and make her country fans happy imo :)

I definitely do not think Everything Has Changed should be a single. It is a good song, but I do not think it is single worthy. I want her to release a video for every single song on the album. I'd die. <3

I definitely do not think Everything Has Changed should be a single. It is a good song, but I do not think it is single worthy. I want her to release a video for every single song on the album. I'd die. <3

hopefully she will :spin:

taylor-swift-coca-cola-london3-e1272667267999.jpg

I miss her curly hair :cry:

• Mills locked this topic