💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga promised ARTPOP will be worth waiting

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

i hope she takes some 80s retro tunes and mashes em with some futuristic pop instrumentals so she can get a #1 debut single and a grammy for AOTY :) :)

I think Gaga will always have an 80's influence in her music :pumpga:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol @ her, i always cringe when artists promote their work by calling it "amazing"... You're not the one to say that, gurl.

Why can't she? It's her own work. I don't see anything wrong, at least not in this specific tweet.

She's just saying that because she has to warn the lessor that she'll slay them. Just like PF and BR did.

If BTW was more succesful none of you were going to say "If Gaga dissapoints me this time ...." But because it wasn't that succesful she dissapointed you ? Maybe you dissapointed her :ohwell: :derpga:

If BTW was more succesful none of you were going to say "If Gaga dissapoints me this time ...." But because it wasn't that succesful she dissapointed you ? Maybe you dissapointed her :ohwell::derpga:

THIS :tea:

:worship: :gaga:

If BTW was more succesful none of you were going to say "If Gaga dissapoints me this time ...." But because it wasn't that succesful she dissapointed you ? Maybe you dissapointed her :ohwell::derpga:

WE, as fans have done our job- bought the album. Gaga as a mainstream pop artist have not done well her job with BTW. And the GP was dissapointed! It's not our fault :nacho:

WE, as fans have done our job- bought the album. Gaga as a mainstream pop artist have not done well her job with BTW. And the GP was dissapointed! It's not our fault :nacho:

THIS

The wait for ARTPOP would be worthwhile. 2013 will be the year of Gaga slaying all the charts, again, to be quite honest. Well, I just hope so. :fan:

This is so much bull****.

She isn't just a mainstream artist, she's a vocalist, and a songwriter.

Born This Way is hell of an amazing album, and Interscope made the wrong descisions on singles and videos.

She hasn't dissapointed me vocally, and I love me some Judas, Marry The Night video.

Archived