Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 5

gagzus

Featured Posts

Biagio2103

Episode 2 was one of the worst episodes ever, it would've been better with each group having a different song, the "team" part was completely lost and the chorus was soooo boring.

I'm rooting for Shea, Blair and Jujubee since they announced the cast, and so far all three have delivered (Blair and Juju were robbed from the top last week). After Category Is, there was no doubt that Shea was going to win this.

Alyssa was obviously holding herself back, she didn't do any of her signatures moves, anyone could've won that lip sync.

And what's the deal with Cracker? She made a whole scene during season 10 reunion because Asia said she "wasn't a star", but suddenly she comes for Ongina out of nowhere? Girl bye.

I'm only good at being bad

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eksistents

I want Cracker to win so bad, especially if she's getting a villain edit now. :ladyhaha:

Shea is drag excellence, there's no doubt in that. Rooting for her as well. :enigma:

Kind of don't care about the rest, haha.

bees and honeyy

I’m very curious about Cracker’s edit because I figured she was a potential winner. Right now Juju, Shea or Blair seem more likely, even Alexis maybe. 

alsemanche

I think the lipsync was dialed down for sure, but I'm not even mad. Shea slayed it anyway, just like she did with the rest of the episode. I can already see her winning the season. I'm also LOVING Alexis, she's really doing great and deserved to win episode 1 imo.

The season has been disappointing so far but we're only two episodes in so I hope it gets better. Also, I'm really tired of Cracker tbh

I don't really care for anyone other than Alexis and Shea so far, but I hope Juju f*cks it up soon cause I really want her to do well.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Fantina

Shea's rap and look were milesssss ahead of the other queens. Shea's look is the best she has ever worn including Season 9. This felt like that AS2 Herstory number where they did Ginger wrong. Same with Thorgy in AS3. Literally anyone could have been in the bottom. The other standouts were Alexis and Juju. Mariah had the 2nd best look of the episode. Should have been saved instead of Mayhem. That hair was messy.

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

xoxo Craig
39 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Episode 2 was one of the worst episodes ever, it would've been better with each group having a different song, the "team" part was completely lost and the chorus was soooo boring.

I'm rooting for Shea, Blair and Jujubee since they announced the cast, and so far all three have delivered (Blair and Juju were robbed from the top last week). After Category Is, there was no doubt that Shea was going to win this.

Alyssa was obviously holding herself back, she didn't do any of her signatures moves, anyone could've won that lip sync.

And what's the deal with Cracker? She made a whole scene during season 10 reunion because Asia said she "wasn't a star", but suddenly she comes for Ongina out of nowhere? Girl bye.

To be fair, if you are in a competition and you are going in with a defeatist attitude and literally saying to your competitors  "I don't think I should be here, you are all better than me" then I think you are already fighting a losing battle and she should have came in with a fighting attitude. Cracker was right to call it out... but maybe it could have been done in a better way. She just kind of blurted it out cause she was tired. She didn't come in like an all star. Kind of like Jazmine Masters.

End Racism Now

Sneaky Oliver
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

To be fair, if you are in a competition and you are going in with a defeatist attitude and literally saying to your competitors  "I don't think I should be here, you are all better than me" then I think you are already fighting a losing battle and she should have came in with a fighting attitude. Cracker was right to call it out... but maybe it could have been done in a better way. She just kind of blurted it out cause was tired. She didn't come in like an all star. Kind of like Jazmine Masters.

I agree. She failed in reading challenge, her talent show was not impressive and then another weak performance this week. She’s undoubtedly sweet and nice but nothing compared to the other girls when it comes to the competition! The first two eliminations were quite fair imo 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

BUtterfield 8

Lmao I hope Alyssa got paid enough to slow her dancing cause we all know she would’ve slayed 

Dominic
39 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I completely agree, it was a set up so that Shea could shine... I think Shea would have slayed regardless if Alyssa brought it. It would have made it more realistic, entertaining and it would have given a great lipsync. 

I think it was set up (Alyssa not performing as fiercely) so they could show off their shiny new rules. Episode one the assasin wins, episode two the all star. It was kinda wbk. 

I'm enjoying AS5 up to so far, the right queen went home. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I agree. She failed in reading challenge, her talent show was not impressive and then another weak performance this week. She’s undoubtedly sweet and nice but nothing compared to the other girls when it comes to the competition! The first two eliminations were quite fair imo 

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. She comes across incredibly sweet and nice, and I'm sure the queens love her to bits. Its why she has had the longevity she has had since season 1. She is Drag Race royalty for sure. But she should have came into it with more of a fighting spirit

End Racism Now

RAMROD

Sad to see the ones eliminated this week so early, but she said it herself, she is not ready. What she thought would happen totally hundreds times harder and more real in the werk room. This is All Stars, the mind game is another level, and so does the expectations from the judges. Remember how it broke Dela and Adore Delano too?

So I am not gonna blame him at all. 

Also, can we talk about how pretty the dress that Ru wears this week tho? And how flaw free Tessa Thompson is? Also Carlson's and Ross's suits have been on point so far. Though Ross is not here this week. :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

xoxo Craig
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Sad to see the ones eliminated this week so early, but she said it herself, she is not ready. What she thought would happen totally hundreds times harder and more real in the werk room. This is All Stars, the mind game is another level, and so does the expectations from the judges. Remember how it broke Dela and Adore Delano too?

So I am not gonna blame him at all. 

Also, can we talk about how pretty the dress that Ru wears this week tho? And how flaw free Tessa Thompson is? Also Carlson's and Ross's suits have been on point so far. Though Ross is not here this week. :applause:

But Dela was at least winning... she probably got bored of it :billie:  especially because she was still tryna be congenial and felt bad for people going home.

Adore was going through things and I don't think she was ready. If she came back for AS3, I think it would be a different story.

But Ongina has been wanting to do this for years. If she has been wanting to do this for so long, she should have been better prepared mentally. But she entered on the first day with the mentality of "oh sh*t I'm in trouble". Maybe she was also going through stuff, but, I just expected more from someone who has been wanting to do All Stars for years

End Racism Now

RAMROD
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

But Dela was at least winning... she probably got bored of it :billie:  especially because she was still tryna be congenial and felt bad for people going home.

Adore was going through things and I don't think she was ready. If she came back for AS3, I think it would be a different story.

But Ongina has been wanting to do this for years. If she has been wanting to do this for so long, she should have been better prepared mentally. But she entered on the first day with the mentality of "oh sh*t I'm in trouble". Maybe she was also going through stuff, but, I just expected more from someone who has been wanting to do All Stars for years

It is the mental pressure, not just about winning. It hits you at the deepest. All there of them went through it in their own personal way.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

imitalian

As soon as they announced the theme of the runway i wanted Shea to do a naked Aphrodite/Botticelli Venus look and i WAS NOT disappointed!

Archived