Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 5

gagzus

Featured Posts

Jesus Christ this episode was awful :laughga: that whole TMZ segment sucked and it's so transparent they only did it so Blair and Mayhem could speak about their DUIs. Also in no universe was that a double save lipsync, Morgan ****ing annihilated Cracker. Gone are the days when they used double shantay's to celebrate two queens being absolutely IT instead of pushing a certain contestant.

This season started out so strong but it's really plummeting HARD, producer BS is making this show harder to watch.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
8 minutes ago, gag said:

Jesus Christ this episode was awful :laughga: that whole TMZ segment sucked and it's so transparent they only did it so Blair and Mayhem could speak about their DUIs. Also in no universe was that a double save lipsync, Morgan ****ing annihilated Cracker. Gone are the days when they used double shantay's to celebrate two queens being absolutely IT instead of pushing a certain contestant.

This season started out so strong but it's really plummeting HARD, producer BS is making this show harder to watch.

You said it, I'm going to quote you to not be repetitive.

Bloody

I don't believe that Mayhem was the worst in the challenge, she made me laugh actually but her runway look was the most basic.

They all made me cringe in the scene where they were all dudes.

Cracker being the top all star felt right! She made me laugh the most.

Shea had the best look, PERIOD! wow

Gagged that India has made it this far, I'm impressed..but she has to be the next to go

Love the fact that we had 4 different queens winning so far, no clear frontrunner yet.

CyanDante
53 minutes ago, gag said:

Thank you. I cackled at the double win :billie: I freaking love Drag race but it's not even entertaining anymore. Hoping it gets better. :koons:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Mocchi

Something feels off this season... The whole sheMZ was a cringe fest, Alexis being this bitch seems so weird, the DUIs confessions look so forced and the double win?? I love Cracker but Morgan kicked her ass really bad.

I am depressed, the only good thing about this episode was giving Cracker the win, she deserved it!

berlinforme

This season doesn't really work for me so far. Cringy challenges and after watching the GREAT queens in season 12, most of the all stars fall flat when it comes to style. Most outfits don't look refined at all. 

Bloody

Am I the onlyone who thinks that the new format gave a fresh air to the show? 

Jose P
13 hours ago, Quartz said:

I'm liking this season so far. One thing though is that these lipsync assassins are not gag-worthy. I had such high expectations for the assassins after Yvie slayed me on the first episode. (Honestly one of the best lipsyncs in Drag Race herstory.)

Then we got Alyssa without death-defying drops, and Monet :billie: -the worst winner of any season ever.

I hope they bring in REAL assassins like Cameron, Aquaria, Sasha, etc. next time.

With that said, I'm excited for the next episode!

To be fair, Morgan didn’t lip sync a lot on the show, but she’s an incredible performer and she’s known as one of the top notch performers of LA. So I think she was a good pick and did incredibly well on this lip sync.

Jose P

Also, am I the only who was bugged by Morgan’s title card saying Season 3, All Stars 3? When she walked on the stage? I know it’s insignificant but that mistake really bothered me a lot lol. Like how could they have missed that? :huntyga:

RAMROD

I just now read the backstage tea that Morgan actually ATE Miz's lip synch so much that the production had to be stopped halfway, to remind Morgan about that, cos they wanted to have Miz to win this one. And this result we saw is the middle road taken. 

I mean, we know this is a show and still need somehow scripted despite being reality show, I mean, even Keeping Up and Real Housewives and other reality shows are also somewhat scripted. And DragRace is notorious of this, Nina Bonina once told that those acting challenge roles are usually already chosen ahead, and the queens were filmed to assigned roles for the dramas, so no matter how much she fight for it, Blac Chyna was not gonna ever gonna be hers, as the producers already fixed it for Shea. And avid fans know Nina is not the only RuGirls who said similiar subject.

The gaggery, gurl :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

weed

I love the queens/workroom this season but the challenges... this week has been the worst. 

waterlikemisery
2 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

Which one tho? Kennedy? Naomi?

Spoiler

kennedy! :ally:

Jose P
18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I just now read the backstage tea that Morgan actually ATE Miz's lip synch so much that the production had to be stopped halfway, to remind Morgan about that, cos they wanted to have Miz to win this one. And this result we saw is the middle road taken. 

I mean, we know this is a show and still need somehow scripted despite being reality show, I mean, even Keeping Up and Real Housewives and other reality shows are also somewhat scripted. And DragRace is notorious of this, Nina Bonina once told that those acting challenge roles are usually already chosen ahead, and the queens were filmed to assigned roles for the dramas, so no matter how much she fight for it, Blac Chyna was not gonna ever gonna be hers, as the producers already fixed it for Shea. And avid fans know Nina is not the only RuGirls who said similiar subject.

The gaggery, gurl :billie:

Oh yes girl wbk about this :billie:

Not all acting challenges are predetermined tho. I don’t really think that specific Kardashian episode was cast ahead.

waterlikemisery

there was more drama this season that they cut for Cracker's storyline, Ongina lashing out at Juju in ep2 untucked, the #GetSheaOff campaign in ep3 that was apparently started by Alexis (India told Shea, calling Alexis a fake bitch), the editing this season ruined it. production is picking teams and pulling strings, it's too fixed. HATED this episode, this season might be worse than as3.but next episode's snatch game and it seems to be good,

Spoiler

someone does gaga:enigma:

Archived