💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 5

gagzus

Featured Posts

Sickness
15 hours ago, MJHolland said:

This might have been asked already, but was Blair wearing the Haus Labs facetape on the first episode? It looks so familiar. :bradley:

blair-st-clair-variety-show-rupauls-drag

Kinda, it's by Face Lace and they're the same company doing the Haus Labs stickers.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina

This legit has to be the worst episode of Drag Race. The best part was Mariah's exit line. The challenge was stupid. They seriously wanted to do another club challenge but they flopped. Literally Club 96 was better than most of these rooms :ladyhaha:. The judges must have drank a bit too much of that juice from the PP bar to think that Mayhem and Blair had the best room. Like, where? And to make them think that they won the challenge, just to tell them that they did great, but someone else was far more entertaining. If I was there I would have called shade.

The runways were also disappointing. The only saving grace was Shea's team. They each had great looks. Michelle telling Mariah that her 1st look isn't really a look, and then you have Cracker who was a literal egg and they loved it. The way they favour some queens never ceases to amaze me. And to call Shea's look crafty? She looked amazing, she had a concept and executed it perfectly. 

As much as I was disappointed with Juju's lipsync, Juice isn't really a good lipsync song :laughga: Monet did kill it though. Mariah didn't deserve to go home this early.

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

COOOK

Jujubee is a well known lip-sync assassin already so I was underwhelmed by this performance, she was just there... I wonder if she was asked to tone it down.

I wanted to see more of Mariah and would've preferred India to leave, but track record-wise I see why it was her time.

And when I read the rumors months ago, I was worried about Shea's critiques on her outfit being too crafty so I was like what's this mess gonna be like... I see now what she was going for, but agree that it needed more refinement :bradley:

alsemanche

Mariah going home is literal nonsense. India was RIGHT THERE. I really don't understand why they kept her when she's been flopping hard for 2 challenges and didn't even deserve the win of episode 1 imo. Shea didn't deserve to be in the bottom at all. Sure she didn't the best performance in the challenge but her runway was great. Imagine thinking this is crafty lmao. The judges literally just say random sh*t at this point.

The challenge was... horrible. Even the queens seemed to be confused and annoyed by it (especially Blair and Mayhem). And the runways were mostly disappointing too. I'm still waiting for the season to get better but at this point I doubt it will. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

COOOK
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The challenge was... horrible. Even the queens seemed to be confused and annoyed by it (especially Blair and Mayhem). And the runways were mostly disappointing too. I'm still waiting for the season to get better but at this point I doubt it will. 

They need to stop with these challenges... they end up being super cringey. As cringey as watching the queens tear off and reveal their outfits. It all seemed so uncomfortable to watch idk

alsemanche
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

They need to stop with these challenges... they end up being super cringey. As cringey as watching the queens tear off and reveal their outfits. It all seemed so uncomfortable to watch idk

The reveals were PAINFUL to watch oh my god. It was so awkward like y'all are all stars learn a trick or two from Yvie on reveals tf

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bees and honeyy

Mariah didn’t deserve to go! Not one bit. It should have been India, point blank periodt. The track records should be something along the lines of:

DERRICK - ELIM

ONGINA - BOTTOM, ELIM

INDIA - HIGH, BOTTOM, ELIM

MARIAH - HIGH, BOTTOM, BOTTOM

ALEXIS - SAFE, SAFE, SAFE

JUJUBEE - WIN, HIGH, HIGH

BLAIR - SAFE, HIGH, WIN

MAYHEM - LOW, SAFE, WIN

CRACKER - SAFE, HIGH, SAFE

SHEA- SAFE, WIN, SAFE

feel free to disagree, i love a debate! xo

Sneaky Oliver

This ep was the definition of Underwhelming. The challenge was underwhelming compared to the Clubs one. They should’ve gone for a sexy suit thing, that would make it funnier and more entertaining. 

Juju winning... I mean I like her but this fell totally flat for me. Where is the build up storyline for her first glorious win?

plus her lip sync was boring af! Why is Monet even considered a lip sync assassin though? Beating Dusty was not a huge of a victory :laughga: 

Blair had the best runway imo. She served actual three different looks!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

COOOK
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The reveals were PAINFUL to watch oh my god. It was so awkward like y'all are all stars learn a trick or two from Yvie on reveals tf

Not Yvie as the queen of reveals :ladyhaha: Just watch AS2's 2 looks in 1 runway. But then again, 3 looks is already messy enough, to which Mariah delivered in the most classy way, while Blair was the best imo

COOOK
6 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Why is Monet even considered a lip sync assassin though? Beating Dusty was not a huge of a victory :laughga: 

She's an amazing performer, her other lip-syncs were amazing too (vs. Mayhem? vs. Trinity?)...

But by the outfit of the assassin in next week's episode teaser it looks like it's gonna be Kameron Michaels to which I'm biased...

xoxo Craig

I do think Mariah should have been saved... India should have gone home. I don't even know why Shea was in the bottom, there should have just been a bottom two this week. I don't agree that Shea's outfit was 'crafty'... I thought it was a really strong ajd creative look.

The challenge was okay... like I didn't actually think anyone stood out this week. Cracker was funny, JuJu was funny too... so I guess they are my tops. 

I think Alexis is getting the 'mean girl' edit. I didn't like what she said to Cracker at all... its coming off as a little bitchy.

End Racism Now

LastNight

I’ve been really enjoying it so far, but this was such a bad episode! Literally everything was off: the challenge, the top team (seriously?!), the judges critiques, Shea in the bottom, the lipsync.

I love Jujubee though and I’m glad she won. I can’t say I’m that sad about Mariah leaving, she’s been a non-event for me, along with India.

The judges panel 100% needs a shake-up too. Ross’ time is well and truly up; I like Carson but I wouldn’t be too bothered if he was also replaced. 

Sneaky Oliver
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

She's an amazing performer, her other lip-syncs were amazing too (vs. Mayhem? vs. Trinity?)...

But by the outfit of the assassin in next week's episode teaser it looks like it's gonna be Kameron Michaels to which I'm biased...

Imagina Kameron vs Cracker the revenge! 

I haven’t seen the spoiler list but I’m really rooting to see queens like Alaska, Bendela, Katya, Naomi, Shangela, Aquaria or even Sasha 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

This ep was the definition of Underwhelming. The challenge was underwhelming compared to the Clubs one. They should’ve gone for a sexy suit thing, that would make it funnier and more entertaining. 

Juju winning... I mean I like her but this fell totally flat for me. Where is the build up storyline for her first glorious win?

plus her lip sync was boring af! Why is Monet even considered a lip sync assassin though? Beating Dusty was not a huge of a victory :laughga: 

Blair had the best runway imo. She served actual three different looks!

She did win AS4, and she does have some good lipsyncs in her... she's comedy gold when it comes to the lipsyncs, which is a change from all the tricks and shadazzles of what is the typical standard of lipsyncs

Agreed on the episode as a whole

End Racism Now

Mariah going is a travesty tbh! I know India won the talent show, but have to say her last two performances were underwhelming. Mariah should’ve at least been in the top in week 1 and safe in week 2 ( Her runway definitely saved her)! Super gutted as feel she could’ve bought more to the competition, plus her runways were divine!

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Archived