💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

She must just like having bizarre opening acts that don't express much musical talent...

Lady Starlight :shutup: :sweat:

:tea:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

"prawns in our private" how old are they

I believe 'prawn' is South African lingo... they say it all the time in their interviews and songs.

Edited by Lampost

:lmao: :lmao:

EDIT: i don't see it :confused:

I made it up. :flop:

Oh god here we go. The anti-gaga hipsters are going to have a field day with this.

Exactly what I was thinking.

codymonster

Also her second tweet, Gaga told them that she's a fan?

She did! She even wanted them to open for her. I think that is why she has every right to be pissed off, since she showed them love and they disrespected her greatly in their music video. They had no reason to do such a rude thing.

Die Antwoord â€@DieAntwoord

lady... even tho u r 'larger' than us... we still cooler than u... plus we don't have prawns in our private... http://fb.me/1iV7wIqV7

THATS THE WORST COMEBACK EVER OMFG :lmao:

i attacked them on twitter. called them Eminem wannabe.

but it's not going to help gurl :laughga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

It's completely understandable that Gaga responded. They really disrespected her, and it's even worse that she's shown respect for them in the past by asking them to open for her etc. Too rude to ignore! But she could have responded in a more diplomatic way, but i guess when you're mad, you respond in the heat of the moment.

well done Gaga! ;)

but it's not going to help gurl :laughga:

I am tired. and its not like I am cussing them out or telling them to die. enough with the passive bull****. we can attack with class!!! :pawsup:

She did! She even wanted them to open for her. I think that is why she has every right to be pissed off, since she showed them love and they disrespected her greatly in their music video. They had no reason to do such a rude thing.

They could have just chosen to open for the BTWB instead of making that video if they want to ride on her fame.

DirtyIceCream

This whole thing is stupid. While I love GaGa's tweet, if she hadn't mentioned it at all I would never have even known about it and who the hell they were. I seriously had to google who they were and find out about what she was talking about. Now they have all this free promo. SMH :fail:

Edited by DirtyIceCream