Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

MiQuenDroid

Does Blade say anything on ARTL?

When can we expect the next message from Chromatica? Friday?

All I ever wanted was love...

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef
17 minutes ago, pynkeyes said:

I’m just trying to give Gags the benefit of the doubt. 

I stopped doing that in 2017 and it’s given me clear skin and full healthy hair x

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Low key just waiting for the messy queens to enter the thread :billie:

Dayman
16 minutes ago, vanus said:

once again theres so much better ways she could've handled this situation and she chose the worst, its not like shes suddenly acting like this, shes acting this way for quite some time now and clearly ignoring everything about this project since beginning
when she is interested in something and passionate about she clearly shows that, my problem with this whole era is that it feels forced and fake, the way she announced the stupid love single to its release just felt flat, and i know yall are kinda aware she is doing this album more to please us than bcs she wants to... lets be real, and we are all kinda aware that this is the last pop era in a while or maybe just last, she clearly isn't interested in being a pop star anymore and that shows
her saying she cried most of this album proces and was depressed was probably bcs on top of her personal problems she was kinda forced to do this album and it translates like that to me
that being said im here for the music so far it sounds like its gonna be great album, but for the era itself im not having any hopes i assume its gonna be mostly ignore + just formal stuff she has to post/do for this album to get it over with

Yeah, but saying that she chose the worst way to handle it is so wrong. There's a huge business perspective to it as well and the only details we know are the tracklisting, album cover and a handful of cancelled plans. You're making judgements as someone who doesn't do what sh does for living and with only parts of the whole picture. They are making calls with the full picture.

As for being depressed there's no reason to believe it's because she hates making pop music. She deals with so much nonsense from haters and fans even - just look at ARTPOP and  how she was treated doing that album that she was so excited for. It's soul crushing and terrifying to work on a project that could potentially be a repeat of all the negativity that she went through during that.            

Chromatica was supposed to be a second chance at the big electro dance pop album ARTPOP was, but Corona has derailed it entirely and facing the prospect that it may be neutered again and face a similar fate to ARTPOP because so many plans have already fell though. It's understandable that this is not an easy time for her or her team and that communication is limited to avoid one of the pitfalls of ARTPOP - broken promises.

The more she communicates and the more that falls through right now the more hate she will get. There's nothing she can say short of dropping the album that will help. They have to announce things only when they are set in stone now or face the potential wrath of angry fans online who don't see her as a person and only as a body to sing and dance for them. Just look at the Stupid Love Remix - it's digitial release got canned days before it was supposed to happen and it had single artwork in the UMG database and everything ready to go.

If they said it was coming and then 2 days before release said "Sorry it's cancelled for the time being" she would have been attacked harder than she is for staying quiet. So we all just have to be respectful and patient for the time being. Request refunds if you must, but no reason to be negative and quite frankly demeaning to her and her team for being in a tight squeeze by circumstances that were NOT under their control.

GagaUnderYou

I think if a new snippet leaks it will all alleviate our frustration with the lack of news for the album :laughga: 

a hot shower & a little “dancin’ in circles” should help too :enigma:

EGOT2027

imagine the meltdowns if she finally announces the date mid-day on thursday and then also announces a promo single coming out that night 

ProfessionalClown

Just saw the guidelines, no weather? ROM scrapped as a single confirmdt

xoxo Craig
Just now, nath4gaga said:

What did I miss?

Guess :billie:

End Racism Now

alsemanche
1 minute ago, iWontBeTonight said:

imagine the meltdowns if she finally announces the date mid-day on thursday and then also announces a promo single coming out that night 

Imagine is the key word here :messga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

gaggs
1 minute ago, iWontBeTonight said:

The shock would be so big

Hybrid AT

Every Chromatica thread basically has this Untucked segment energy but make it 10x bigger and a lot messier :billie:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived