'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buzzkill
Just now, LadariousGarage said:

Omg my source says that Gaga is SUPRISE releasing Babylon AND Free Woman tonight with music videos, and a suprise second album will be released May 29 WITH Chromatica, ALSO Gaga is going on a 120 date tour in 2021, AND she is collabing with Beyonce on a remix of Stupid Love that will be out tonight as well

:billie:

Just now, Stef666 said:

Y'all think there are any hints in those cupcakes?

The only thing in those cupcakes is Ex-Lax. 

Shaney
Just now, Agunimon said:

I'm drinking

719UPcnhV0L._AC_SS350_.jpg

isnt it a bit late for 300mg of caffeine? you WILD.

Hybrid AT
Just now, dynamite said:

Your source is an ahole :selena:

Or maybe just a hole :billie:

The question is, is he their favorite hole? @LadariousGarage

EW5EAb6UMAErR-X?format=jpg&name=small

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

The Edge Of Glory
1 minute ago, LadariousGarage said:

Omg my source says that Gaga is SUPRISE releasing Babylon AND Free Woman tonight with music videos, and a suprise second album will be released May 29 WITH Chromatica, ALSO Gaga is going on a 120 date tour in 2021, AND she is collabing with Beyonce on a remix of Stupid Love that will be out tonight as well

head explode GIF

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Spyro

So... with the two tracks taking out of the 43 minute equation... we have 37 mins and 45 secs left.

14 tracks left.. that leaves an average of 161 seconds or 2.68 minutes for each track.  Or 2 minutes and 41 seconds.  Given that the interludes could be a minute long... This is 11 tracks with 34 mins and 45 secs left with an average of 3 minutes and 10 seconds for each non-interlude song.... And this could be longer since we know some interludes are shorter than a minute.

Things will be fine, hunties... :neyde:

Spyro the Dragon

dynamite
1 hour ago, lilmonster2424 said:

Oh my gosh, seeing that picture of Gaga and Bloodpop backstage at the Joanne tour is crazy :messga: I know this sounds fake indisery but I swear. I live in Kansas City and that's where Bloodpop is from. One of my close friends' sister is best friends with Mike and they pretty much grew up together. There's so many pictures of them. My friend is a huuuge little monster and she went to the Joanne tour with her sister. Because of her sister and Mike's relationship they got to go backstage and she met Gaga and literally took that picture of Gaga with Bloodpop :giveup: That SAME NIGHT she told me that Gaga played a song for her called "Stupid Love." She also said that she smoked a blunt with Gaga, Mike, and her sister after the show. Keep in mind this show was November 15, 2017. I didn't believe her at all because I couldn't comprehend the idea of her smoking weed with Gaga and Gaga playing her a new song. When 'Stupid Love' rumors started going around I went CRAZY because I knew it was real omfg. Whatever sorry for the long story but I've never shared on here as I always read and never post and seeing that picture brought back all of the mems :enigma:

Omg look

Agunimon
1 minute ago, Bae said:

isnt it a bit late for 300mg of caffeine? you WILD.

It was either this or binge on french fries and I ate 3 coffee rolls this morning so those cals were GONE by 10 am.

LadariousGarage
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Your source is an ahole :selena:

Yeah he has a nice hole too

Spoiler

I'm sorry

Lets do it baby I know the Law

dynamite
Just now, Stef666 said:

Sometimes I want some raccoon
Or red highlights
Just because I want my friends
To think I'm @dynamite

:neyde:

Hairs :neyde:

Shaney
2 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

my source said that Gaga deleted the ROM video, Gaga freaked out and threw her iPhone at the wall, and was forced to film the video with her old Blackberry.

Agunimon
Just now, LadariousGarage said:

Yeah he has a nice hole too

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry

who?

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived