Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

sadboy

What if in the ROM video instead of water it starts raining knives and Gaga gets stabbed ? :enigma:

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pynkeyes
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

True. Well SL was announced on a Tuesday and ROM announced way longer so maybe they announce video tomorrow

Yeah like this was the first promo:

Then this:

Then This:

So if she does the same for ROM as she did for SL, we'll be getting a teaser tomorrow or Wednesday

ShayCristoforo
Just now, sadboy said:

What if in the ROM video instead of water it starts raining knives and Gaga gets stabbed ? :enigma:

Pain On Me 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

NFRatwell

Gaga during Stupid Love: Yes there’s guns in Chromatica... it’s so sad but we can’t be so distant from reality 

Gaga now: Spikes everywhere, piercings, witch nails, a ****ing knife in her body

3 minutes ago, sadboy said:

inb4 it starts raining blood.:enigma:

kostauventura

I finally listened to free woman almost in full... whats with the part after the second chorus?????? GAGA STOPtalk gretchen GIF

Luke78619
32 minutes ago, Edu said:

Y'all can say whatever you want about Monsieur X, but that's actually true.

Okay but they post what we have already heard from other insiders and try to pass it as their own info

i might as well say “Lady Gaga’s real name is Stefani”, which is actually true, so I’m an insider now :sis:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ThisBitch
31 minutes ago, pynkeyes said:

OMG what if the knife in her leg is the same knife she put under the hood and Ari found it and sent it straight to Hollywood?

Maybe the rumoured short film is the complete Paparazzi/Telephone/Rain On Me trilogy :diane:

And the beginning of Aura is used as background music between Telephone and Rain On Me as a special never before seen scene:diane:

We're not ready :bradley:

Reality

Their outfits are literally quintessential Gaga and quintessential Ari 

EYT93ewUwAI_GgL?format=jpg&name=medium

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Shakira

Guys was the music video shoot done before the quarantine? I am terrified that they might do some green screen with ariana edited on, someone please put my mind at rest, was everything filmed beforehand?

Reality
1 minute ago, Shakira said:

Guys was the music video shoot done before the quarantine? I am terrified that they might do some green screen with ariana edited on, someone please put my mind at rest, was everything filmed beforehand?

It was shot before quarantine.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Shakira said:

Yes. We have proof that a dancer was on set with them both, even before the collab was revealed/leak. 

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived