Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

buzzkill
4 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

@jesse g are you happy :triggered: gaga posted something for her fans :triggered:

:flower:

i'm super happy... this time she's trying to sell us some lipsticks lol :billie:

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronlop
6 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

am i the only one getting worried that all of the info about the video being finished pre-quar was wrong? it's weird to me that both promotional photos are from shoots separate shoots of gaga and ari. they even used the same exact shot of ari for both it looks like

My thoughts too

I'm kinda worried now too. Hope she'll announce soon that a MV is coming Friday 

pynkeyes
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

I think admin confirmed it was 43 min long

I went back and looked at the lengths from her previous albums and it's basically the same length as Joanne. Nothing is going to match BTW and i've accepted that. She really released an hour and a half album. But I'm not living in the past and don't expect that again. Nothing can kill this hype for me:woot:

Lazz Monster
Just now, S0436 said:

Yeah so people should accept that now rather than being shocked next week.  It’s going to be a short Gaga album but probably all uptempo.

Exactly, ppl are clinging to this "admin knows sh**" idea just because they hope he's wrong.

But y'all better accept it or you'll be disappointed when the album's released :ohwell:

We're far from the Shallow now

1 minute ago, 1ooo d0veZ said:

This slays but GOOD GOD I hate that hair.

Don't worry, we're definitely getting different wigs throughout the video.

🌹 free britney 🌹

ThisBitch
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

The fact she leaves us satisfied only with one pic per day :air:

That's power

Hybrid AT
Just now, jesse g said:

i'm super happy... this time she's trying to sell us some lipsticks lol :billie:

Girl... This shade is weak and not even funny but keep trying

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

LoveMatica
Just now, pynkeyes said:

I went back and looked at the lengths from her previous albums and it's basically the same length as Joanne. Nothing is going to match BTW and i've accepted that. She really released an hour and a half album. But I'm not living in the past and don't expect that again. Nothing can kill this hype for me:woot:

Exactly this.

We are getting new music I don’t care how long the album is even if she just realised an EP of 5 tracks that would be a big deal to me 

buzzkill
Just now, HybridAT said:

Girl... This shade is weak and not even funny but keep trying

no shade at all... :billie:

pynkeyes
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Telephone Continuation. 

I'm speaking it into existence. 

Salma Hayek Please GIF

What are they going to do, pull a La Chameleón moment and have a Beyonce impersonator pull her mask off to reveal it was Ari the whole time? 

Stef666

43 min long album is a great thing if all songs are bangerz

Including SL, what I've heard from all the leaks of ROM, FM and Babylon, WE ARE IN FOR IT

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived