Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

lilmizmuffet
2 hours ago, Bjaf said:

New theory about the weather story: If we assume that they are track lengths (which they most probably are), and also that they aren’t in the same order as the tracklist (since it doesn’t match), could the “mood” of each song be associated with the weather for that day? Like, the first three tracks are more lively or happy, and the last three are more melancholic or touch on heavier subjects? This would work with SL being in the first 3?

I know I’m reaching here but it could be interesting to see once they’re out, because I really don’t see this as being random. :vegas: 

(Maybe she did just want to show the transition from sun to rain + put the track lengths on there for fun lol)

I also wonder if the high of 74 is in reference to the creative death of the Joanne era, what is the low of 51? 

Album runtime?

Water like misery

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gaggs
2 hours ago, Bjaf said:

New theory about the weather story: If we assume that they are track lengths (which they most probably are), and also that they aren’t in the same order as the tracklist (since it doesn’t match), could the “mood” of each song be associated with the weather for that day? Like, the first three tracks are more lively or happy, and the last three are more melancholic or touch on heavier subjects? This would work with SL being in the first 3?

I know I’m reaching here but it could be interesting to see once they’re out, because I really don’t see this as being random. :vegas: 

(Maybe she did just want to show the transition from sun to rain + put the track lengths on there for fun lol)

The first three (sunny ones) are SL, Sour Candy and FW so I think we’re getting them as singles after ROM 

Gypsy

⛈️ i hear the thunder coming down wont you rain on me  ⛈️
has been stuck in my head all day, i love that lyric so much 

lilmizmuffet

Loving reminder that after purchasing ROM and the Album, ~stream~ instead of listening to your purchased copy for the first week(s) to help move those streaming numbers for the charts.

***Also worth noting that paid streams are worth more towards the Billboard numbers, so open up a spotify/apple music/etc. account with a free trial if you don't have a paid subscription! Let's get Gaga that #1 single and album. She deserves it!

Water like misery

Luna Lovegood
39 minutes ago, aurelienvm said:

D-3 before Rain On Me. 

:heart:

D-4*

luna’s advocate

ArtpopAct2
4 minutes ago, lilmizmuffet said:

Loving reminder that after purchasing ROM and the Album, ~stream~ instead of listening to your purchased copy for the first week(s) to help move those streaming numbers for the charts.

***Also worth noting that paid streams are worth more towards the Billboard numbers, so open up a spotify/apple music/etc. account with a free trial if you don't have a paid subscription! Let's get Gaga that #1 single and album. She deserves it!

Kinda related, but I always was confused on this and maybe someone knows. So if I download something on Apple Music, not purchase it, every time I play it is it counting as a stream? Because I can play it if not connected to WiFi so how do they know?

BROSEIDON
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Kinda related, but I always was confused on this and maybe someone knows. So if I download something on Apple Music, not purchase it, every time I play it is it counting as a stream? Because I can play it if not connected to WiFi so how do they know?

When you connect back to WiFi your data is synced 

AlessandroM

Have a great week guys!

I can't wait to be friday to get Rain On Me song, MV and streaming it all day on Spotify 😍

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived