• Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT
15 minutes ago, Puuta said:

drill me. You must have a huge pe nis. Probs 8inch minimum

wha–

are these new lyrics

9677880-6691815-image-m-15_1549902841437

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT

The way miss Guapo is going around sad reacting the whole website

She's a sad girl

lady-gaga--1342775674.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Bad Kids
2 hours ago, HybridAT said:

One second I'm Guapo then

Suddenly Guapo is me

image.png

who is that guy? is he guapo or not? :billie:Β 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

SummerGirl21
52 minutes ago, POPARTHD said:

It's been out for around 7 hours now. You can watch here:Β https://music.apple.com/us/music-video/pt-1-i-cant-wait-to-dance-with-people-to-this-music/1514459438

Summary:

Β  Hide contents

Zane says that since ARTPOP she hasn’t been making dance music. She said she felt turned around in life and hadn’t been dancing. She was trying to make sense of her humanity within the music industry that objectifies her.Β 

-The bulk of the album was made inside a computer. She played with modular and normal synths. She’d input the stuff she wrote on the piano and they’d play with it and manipulate it.

-The last act of the album is Sine From Above and Babylon - they use β€œSine” because the music healed her to be able to dance her way out of the end of the album singing Babylon, a song about gossip - something that used to run her life.

-Fun Tonight means a lot to her and chokes her up. There were many nights people who loved her were trying to get her to smile and have fun and she had no ability to be happy. But then she’d write music and listen back and ask why it was so fun and happy.Β 

-Mark Ronson is only interested in making music that asks what the artist wants to say - which is what Joanne was. Constantly challenging her for what she really meant and wanted, which was an album for her Dad. No matter how much success she has, she couldn’t fix her Dad and his pain.

-She decided to lean in to her problems instead of running from them. Writing the lyrics and melodies is how she used to write, a cathartic experience.

-Sine From Above is paying tribute to the sound saving her like it used to.

-Zane calls Rain on Me a smash. Ariana called Gaga a supportive, generous collaborator, going into the experience giving others a safe space to be a part of the music and experience.

-Gaga says she and Ariana connected right away and she was so wonderful. She asked Ariana what she needed and how she wanted to do things. Gaga was sitting at the console as they vocally produced Ariana’s work. She asked Ariana to forget everything she cared about as she sang. Gaga said she’d dance in front of Ariana as she sang and Ariana started to do different things with her voice.

-Ariana was very open to trying things she hadn’t done before in the video since she trusted Gaga - it was a healing process for Gaga. She didn’t have a female artist to mentor her as she came up, but she feels she can for Ariana.

-Gaga said that Ariana has been through some tough, hard life testing stuff. Her ability to move on - when she came into the studio, Gaga was still crying and Ariana wasn’t. Ariana gave Gaga her number and was being friendly with her - Gaga was too ashamed to hang out with Ariana since she didn’t want to project her sadness onto Ariana. Ariana called her out on it and said she was hiding - which was true. A true friendship blossomed between them from there.

-Rain on Me is also a metaphor for the amount of drinking she was doing - β€œI’d rather be dry” is dual.
-She’s flirted with the idea of sobriety but isn’t there yet.

Β 

that link is only part 1

Bad Kids
6 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

wha–

are these new lyrics

9677880-6691815-image-m-15_1549902841437

*deepfake hxxxy gaga gif* :billie:Β 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

ReRe
1 minute ago, MrHappy said:

I just listen part one, where is the part two ?Β 

they never uploaded it..

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

MrHappy
1 minute ago, ReRe said:

they never uploaded it..

When they gona oploade ?

SummerGirl21
2 minutes ago, ReRe said:

they never uploaded it..

What about the other parts??

Hybrid AT
4 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

I just listen part one, where is the part two ?Β 

Part 2 release is blocked for everyone. It is rumored it's because she plays FW to Zane in that part.

derpmonster

Gaga confirmed in the Zane interview that "I'd rather be dry" was also about drinking :bradley:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived