news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
4 minutes ago, sabatini said:

your icon is so amazing did you make it?

Thank you! :kiss:

No! It's by the amazing motion design group @chro.motion

They did some incredible work for SL and Chromatica 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

ma'am this was posted on the 2019 page

Check edited :billie:

End Racism Now

Bjaf
1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Seriously.. Instead of whining about the interview download a VPN and trick the system to watch it like the little clownsters we are 

I would’ve loved to do that but I don’t think it would work since I already did my 3-month free subscription in the past, right? or is it available to watch without an account?

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, WithEltonJohn said:

The fact that she ends the interview saying she’s gonna dance at a gay bar when this is all over...we won.

She is welcome at the gay club two blocks from my place any time :vegas:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Check edited :billie:

you're off the hook...

for now :neyde:

signing out

Stef666
5 minutes ago, LoveMatica said:

I suspect a little bit of Jealousy?

EEAAB7-E8-8258-4-F29-945-C-14754-C1-B70-

sorry @dynamite you're underage :neyde:

Reality

I didn't get a chance to post this the thread that had a summary about the interview, so I'd thought I just post it here. I also put it in a spoiler in case anyone doesn't want to know about what she said until they watch the interview themselves.

Also, I haven't seen the interview myself. I'm just getting the information from what people have said is in the interview. 

Spoiler

Reading just the short summary of the interview breaks my heart. Again, I haven't seen it for myself, but if what was said was true, then it's probably going to be one of her most deep and personal interviews to date.

The duality of the lyrics, "I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive." is very powerful. Personally, just in terms of what I think sounds better, I do think that our "I'm out in the downpour, but at least I'm alive" line sounds better, but now knowing that the lyrics are also about her struggle with alcohol and being sober, that's just ****ing tragic, man... Gaga's always talked about her struggled with drugs and alcohol, and while I'd like to think she's getting better, obviously it's still very much a struggle for her. I really hope she's able to overcome that challenge of hers. I love the lyrics even more now. 

The fact that she felt "ashamed" to hang out with Ari was also devastating to hear as well. She apparently said that she didn't want to hang out with her because she didn't want her sadness and depression projected on Ari. It's nice to see that Ari really had her back and helped her through such a difficult time. I hope that maybe they do more stuff in the future. And not in the selfish way of, "OH I WANT ARI AND GAGA TO COLLAB AND KEEP MAKING BANGER HITS! YAAASSS!", or anything like that. Knowing that her and Ari have such a strong bond and friendship is heartwarming to hear. I hope it only goes up from here.

Finally, the Joanne stuff...Again, I feel like when I watch this for myself, I'm gonna ball. Firstly, Joanne is a great album, no matter what anyone else says. Sonically and lyrically, it's fantastic, but the album itself meant a lot to Gaga. Knowing that it didn't really help as much as she thought it would must be devastating for her. I can't imagine. That whole era was dedicated to her father, and now realizing that it didn't heal her family's problems as much as she thought it would must be a blow to her. 

I really hope she's okay. Some of the stuff she seemed to talk about is really heavy and grim. Chromatica seems like a coping mechanism for her, and I hope that she's able to dance through the pain and misery. God, I just want to give her a big hug :kara:

🃏🖤👹

Agunimon

24 hours and some change from now and we'll freak out, freak out, freak out !!!!!!

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived