Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Rj Barker
Just now, Edu said:

Then how come Nicki never got a No. 1 on her own? :messga:

the song was doing well already on airplay. It was an established hit, it needed a boost. Nicki fans gave it that boost. Its as simple as that. 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, smitherz said:

saw the bird app talking about Post Malone dropping this week too? anyone know anything about that?? 

Yes, and it's rumored to be a Taylor collab too. :billie:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Leoj305

Post molone (who the GP adores cuz he’s white, straight, uses auto tune to sing, and is a rapper) 

and the weekend (who has the biggest debut of the year because he’s r n b and rap) collating w dr luke cat because she’s like the it girl cuz she’s r n b pop. 

Plus 69 possibly. 

Pop off

POPARTHD
41 minutes ago, GagARTPOP said:

Y’all The Weeknd is releasing an In My Eyes remix featuring Doja Cat f*uck if it’s out this Friday idk what to do

Who said that it's out Friday tho? Was it confirmed? She said "very soon", let's just hope its Gaga's level of soon

pynkeyes
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Yea of corse :vegas: anyway if I had a real problem with them I would’ve taken it to DMs so if you see me shading anyone on here it’s usually not meant to make the place some hate place. I understand their intentions now. Thanks for the feedback though. 

Of course not bb I know that just by your other posts, I just know a lot of the time on here people feel they can’t say anything wrong or they’ll be judged and I want everyone to feel free and comfortable. 

ArtpopAct2

SL video teaser was posted on like midnight in US so I still have hope :gum:

Hybrid AT
6 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

BC – Before Christ

@pynkeyes what I'm serious why did you lmao this :interestinga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Enzo

The Weekend and Doja Crash better not release this week :triggered:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Leoj305 said:

Post molone (who the GP adores cuz he’s white, straight, uses auto tune to sing, and is a rapper) 

and the weekend (who has the biggest debut of the year because he’s r n b and rap) collating w dr luke cat because she’s like the it girl cuz she’s r n b pop. 

Plus 69 possibly. 

Pop off

Top 5 :poot:

stevana229

Gaga needs to do a WAY better job promoting ROM. With so many other artists releasing on Friday, ROM is going to have fierce competition 

pynkeyes
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

@pynkeyes what I'm serious why did you lmao this :interestinga:

Oh just at the thought that Babylon would be about partying in Vancouver Canada

3 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

the song was doing well already on airplay. It was an established hit, it needed a boost. Nicki fans gave it that boost. Its as simple as that. 

Nicki's fans don't hold that much power, otherwise she would have multiple No. 1s by now.

🌹 free britney 🌹

ArtpopAct2
3 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Yea of corse :vegas: anyway if I had a real problem with them I would’ve taken it to DMs so if you see me shading anyone on here it’s usually not meant to make the place some hate place. I understand their intentions now. Thanks for the feedback though. 

6 minutes ago, pynkeyes said:

No of course you’re allowed to think whatever you want and I don’t want to speak for them but they were a little shook up at your response and it continued so I was just saying let’s make it a little kinder in here, they’re not even doing what is being accused of them 

Thanks for defending me @pynkeyes :hug:and I do get what they are saying that it can be unhealthy to take the accomplishments of celebs as one’s own but it definitely wasnt meant to be super serious, simply just that I love to see Gaga succeed and feel happy to play a part in it:flower:

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived