'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagARTPOP
35 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

One of the first “official” confirmations we got of ROM was because of her. In one of her lives she hinted at something related to it and had to delete it afterwards. Then she kept commenting hearts and stuff on Gaga’s posts, wishing her happy birthday, sharing her photoshoots... stuff she wouldn’t be contractually obligated to do. She also doesn’t really have to repost every single promo pic Gaga releases yet she still does, she’s excited but she knows Gaga is silent as ****. 

All I’m saying is maybe it’s hard for Ari with this date because it’s the Manchester attack. 
and for people saying I’m complaining gaga/Ari don’t tease enough I never said that I just asked if u guys think ari has a problem with the date because she doesn’t talk about the song like she does with other songs

pynkeyes
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Good morning my Cyber Kids :vegas:

It seems like Gaga is going to post something everyday until ROM, so who’s excited for our regularly scheduled countdown today? :vegas:

10 days until CHROMATICA :vegas:

3 days until RAIN ON ME :vegas:

Are

we stocking to the same countdown hours after she went so rouge yesterday :ohwell:

buzzkill
2 minutes ago, GagARTPOP said:

All I’m saying is maybe it’s hard for Ari with this date because it’s the Manchester attack. 
and for people saying I’m complaining gaga/Ari don’t tease enough I never said that I just asked if u guys think ari has a problem with the date because she doesn’t talk about the song like she does with other songs

Ari isnt concern. They probably debate on it and they both must be fine with the dateZ there’s no to speculate on that

MiQuenDroid
Just now, pynkeyes said:

Omg :giveup:

WE'RE NOT READY :nooo:

All I ever wanted was love...

Enzo
1 minute ago, pynkeyes said:

Omg Chromatica is canceled :bradley:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

LoveMatica
1 minute ago, pynkeyes said:

:nooo:

I wondered why I couldn’t get onto the album it’s really happening :bradley:

pynkeyes
Just now, Enzo said:

Omg Chromatica is canceled :bradley:

Eat your words now or you’ll jinx us :laughga:

MiQuenDroid
Just now, LoveMatica said:

:nooo:

I wondered why I couldn’t get onto the album it’s really happening :bradley:

The hype is back bitches! :ally:

All I ever wanted was love...

Hydrangea

I thought they would update the iTunes listing when ROM came out. It seems weird to take it down now, I doubt they’ll keep it off iTunes for 3 days 

I’m a bad friend

Awrah999
1 hour ago, LoveMatica said:

Still trying to figure out why she has a knife in her leg :huh:

It probably represents “fans” who tried to backstab her but only broke her hip instead :poot:

Hydrangea
1 minute ago, Awrah999 said:

It probably represents “fans” who tried to backstab her but only broke her hip instead :poot:

Maybe rain on me is about us pissing on her parade :udidnt: this album truly is a F*ck the fans experience 

I’m a bad friend

LastNight
1 hour ago, GagARTPOP said:

I truly believe Gaga will have spoken to Ariana about the date. She is very compassionate and I'm sure if Ari was uncomfortable with it Gaga would have pushed to do a Thursday or Wednesday release, even if it meant impacting her numbers.

We know from the Paper interview that they bonded over their traumas when working on the song, undoubtedly the Manchester attack is part of that for Ariana. There's no question in my mind that Gaga would be sensitive to anything that might trigger or upset Ari and discuss it with her first :heart:

I wouldn't read too much into Ariana not saying a lot about ROM yet; it might be a duet but it's ultimately Gaga's release and Gaga's album. Ari is taking direction from her and following her lead, it's a matter of being respectful. Gaga is being very specific with her hype/teasing strategy, it would be strange for Ariana to deviate from that :)

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived