Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT

EYVJ5YTWsAEG5gQ?format=jpg&name=900x900EYVJ5YPWsAAaagK?format=jpg&name=smallEYVIqFzWAAYc4X4?format=jpg&name=small
EYVHJPYXYAEVyAh?format=jpg&name=smallEYVJ5YMWkA41G0q?format=jpg&name=smallEYVJ5YPXgAMgmq3?format=jpg&name=small

oooh bitch the SERVE :legend:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, POPARTHD said:

Did he ever say it was major tho? I think he only said it was not a song...

Wasn't it something big? Otherwise what would be the point of him announcing it?

🌹 free britney 🌹

rafaelgherardi
6 minutes ago, Miel said:

The teasers made it seem like the video was gonna go full sci-fi camp like BTW omg I was so excited

I mean I still like it as it is, but I thought we were gonna get, like, a whole narrative in that one video lmao

Do you think maybe we'll get more about the story from the SL video in other music videos? from the ROM teasers, I wouldn't say they're going to be related to each other

Cailleach

There’s a stupid love lip sync video premiering on HausLabs YouTube channel in half an hour with Gaga in it :giveup:

and she says she doesn’t lip sync :huntyga:

That's not very born this way of you

Miel
1 minute ago, rafaelgherardi said:

Do you think maybe we'll get more about the story from the SL video in other music videos? from the ROM teasers, I wouldn't say they're going to be related to each other

My guess is that they are going to continue the plot somehow with the further videos. Although they didn't really galvanize a narrative too much in the first video, they really went ham with the visual narrative.

3 points in and ready for more

Okay maybe I'm tripping but what if that's Gaga channeling the unnamed tribe/haus from the ROM artwork?

5000x5000sr.jpg

🌹 free britney 🌹

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, pynkeyes said:

omg her HAIR :giveup:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Agunimon
Just now, pynkeyes said:

:stalkga:

me taking a peek to see if Gaga is there and dipping if she's not

Auro
1 minute ago, Cailleach said:

There’s a stupid love lip sync video premiering on HausLabs YouTube channel in half an hour with Gaga in it :giveup:

and she says she doesn’t lip sync :huntyga:

After that guy yelled for her to sing Stupid Love at SSN, she vowed that she'd only ever lipsync it

He/They

1 minute ago, pynkeyes said:

Not PatrickStarrr and Manny. :saladga:

🌹 free britney 🌹

LastNight
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

He said it's not a song so i think it's a Gagavision episode or album promo related.

I guess so, I just thought it was a bit strange to give us a specific date for something like a Gagavision. We’ll have to wait and see! I’m excited either way :) 

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived