Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Shakira
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

Another theory: Ariana posting in BW ties in to the concept of the video: Chromatica is a colourful world and Rain on Me is about accepting trauma and learning how to live with it and be grateful - that could be represented in the video with the passing from bw to color. Also the portals seem to be relevant and might be the way into the colourful land of Chromatica or something of the sort. 

chile, she is doing it because her instagram theme is muted colours and she is just being consistent with her posts, if she posted them in bright colour then they would stick out and mess up the aesthetics 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98
Just now, Shakira said:

chile, she is doing it because her instagram theme is muted colours and she is just being consistent with her posts, if she posted them in bright colour then they would stick out and mess up the aesthetics 

yeah maybe, it's a theory

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, pynkeyes said:

Im convinced it’s two lines.

id rather be dry but at least I’m alive, rain on me, me-me-me

im out in a downpour at lest I’m alive, rain on me, me-me-me

I agree with this... I hope so :bradley:  "I'd rather be dry" just seems so plain compared to "I'm out of the downpour"

End Racism Now

mariomania1234

She's clearly not saying "I'd rather be dry" in the snippet that leaked. I bet it's another part of the song.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I honestly found the "I'm out in the downpour" lyric to be more creative and meaningful than just "I'd rather be dry" :rip:

Like, even though she's out in the downpour, in heavy rain, even though her tears are flowing and washing her out like a flood, at least she's still breathing and alive. "I'd rather be dry..”? Hmm... :stalkga:

Nonetheless, I'm still VERY excited for Thursday midnight :giveup:

3 days 7 hours 14 minutes XX seconds y'all :bradley:

You mean Friday?

End Racism Now

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

idk it might be because of that but it seems kinda rude/weird to post their artwork in bw 

She's preserving her IG aesthetic and for some reason cross-posting the same on her Twitter, even though she's minimally posting colored pics :ladyhaha:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

You mean Friday?

Oh yeah mb :billie:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

pynkeyes
5 minutes ago, zcasx said:

idk it might be because of that but it seems kinda rude/weird to post their artwork in bw 

Reality

First it went from "Now it's time to free me from the chain" to "Now it's time to free me from the shame," to...

..."Higher! Higher!" to "Hey yeah! Hey yeah!" to...

..."I'm out in the downpour, at least I'm alive" to "I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive" :giveup:

I have a feeling that when this album comes out, we'll all be singing different lyrics :giveup:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

1 minute ago, Aga Gydal said:

Ariana's so consistent. One hair style, one silhouette, one color

I mean, can we blame her for maintaining a brand?

🌹 free britney 🌹

Awrah999
10 minutes ago, Paulchieffo said:

Am I the only one that forgot this performance happened :ladyhaha:?

Nope it’s her best performance of Shallow in my correct option :queenga:

Enzo

Imagine if they changed the lyrics 

Don't think so tho, cause it kinda doesn't fit :gum:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Agunimon
1 minute ago, Edu said:

I mean, can we blame her for maintaining a brand?

her brand and consistency goes against the whole "women need to constantly reinvent themselves." narrative Taylor put out. I love it tho.

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived