Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Stef666 said:

I can get nothing done because of this woman hyping me up.

SAME oh my god :messga:

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gabe
1 minute ago, POPARTHD said:

Currently dancing to AUDIO_8347.mp3

dance dancing GIF

Same 😂😂

pynkeyes
3 minutes ago, chromatica94 said:

I get people have issues with the release date coinciding with the Manchester Anniversary but I'm sure gaga & ari have discussed this and came to the conclusion that yes it's a very difficult day for everyone involved but the music does not stop & in some way can be a light in a dark place.. I know how these people feel, it never goes away that feeling of being there and witnessing such terror but there has to be a turning point in which we decide to not let an act of terror run our entire lives and reactions and feelings towards things happening in and around the 22nd May..

I thank gaga & Ariana as I can see they want to bring light & positivity to everyone

Gaga and Ari had to have talked about this which is referenced when they exchanged trauma that we read in Paper Mag. I’m sure they did this on purpose and it’ll be addressed by Ari on the day

Stef666

What if Ariana's hinting that parts of the MV are in B&W? Maybe even sideways

pynkeyes
Just now, PussPuss said:

We are getting the video with the song, right? :gum:

Yes Sarah confirmed 

SawyersInsanity
Just now, PussPuss said:

We are getting the video with the song, right? :gum:

Sarah Tanno confirmed it on IG live that she's excited for us to see the looks and talk about it next week so yes

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Stef666 said:

B&W maybe but sideways? :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

pynkeyes
Just now, Stef666 said:

Inb4 the music video is their scenes filmed Separately and Ari’s scenes are in black and white and sideways the whole time 

Hybrid AT

I went back to listen to the old leaked snippet again and I can hear both "I'm out in the downpour" and "I'd rather be dry" now wtf :air:

Just be Thursday midnight already and give me the song in HQ before I go crazy :rip:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Chlorine
Just now, pynkeyes said:

Inb4 the music video is their scenes filmed Separately and Ari’s scenes are in black and white and sideways the whole time 

She's filming from her "No Tears Left to Cry" universe. :billie:

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Thonin Dyn said:

So what are saying the ones who said that « ROM won’t be the telephone sequel because it would be contradictory because of the chromatica utopia// telephone mass murder » when she has a whole dagger in her thigh ? 

ps : I’m not saying it will be telephone sequel, I’m just saying the argument I highlighted is invalid 

I believe the argument wasn't so much about violence, but rather about the fact that it looks like Chromatica is going to have its own storyline, so it would be weird to suddenly digress and go back to Earth and deal with the Telephone continuation.

Stef666
1 minute ago, catsandlabneh said:

B&W maybe but sideways? :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, pynkeyes said:

Am I an insider yet? :ladyhaha:

Aga Gydal

I'm off the deep end

Watch as I dive in

I'd rather be dry

But at least I'm alive

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived