Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

ThunderSwallow

I wish she can keep the song until Friday if there is any teaser this week, maybe just some images without sounds. 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek
1 minute ago, ThunderSwallow said:

I wish she can keep the song until Friday if there is any teaser this week, maybe just some images without sounds. 

Or something like SL teasers 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

JohnnyVersace
5 minutes ago, Edu said:

I mean, I can't really speak for everyone here but I've been supporting Ari since day 1. :ohwell:

I've been a big fan since Dangerous Woman, and truly love her work and message. It's just kind of annoying to see users and fans brown-nosing her now after bashing her for years. Just feels like Gaga fans are using her a bit, just to inevitably drag her again in the future. 

1 minute ago, ThunderSwallow said:

Those are really exciting though? I remember listening to the G.U.Y. Radio ARTPOP snippet on repeat back in the day.

🌹 free britney 🌹

LoveMatica

Reading back a few pages this thread not surprisingly turned into a horn fest what is wrong wit y’all :awkney:

MiQuenDroid
1 minute ago, Earthfan said:

What are y'all counting down for? :lolga:

A teaser, like for Stupid Love.

All I ever wanted was love...

eeaarrllaalloo

15 mins

50% chance of rain on Friday :( 

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

I've been a big fan since Dangerous Woman, and truly love her work and message. It's just kind of annoying to see users and fans brown-nosing her now after bashing her for years. Just feels like Gaga fans are using her a bit, just to inevitably drag her again in the future. 

Well, I've been listening to her music and attending her concerts since The Way. I feel like most Monsters do support Ari, she's incredibly talented and has always said great things about Gaga. :shrug:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Hybrid AT

14 minutes until we're blown away

anigif_enhanced-24008-1392222679-1.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived