Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

I feel like rewatching AHS: Hotel for the first time since it aired while we wait for ROM to drop. I need the days to go by faster.Β :selena:

🌹 free britney 🌹

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo

Do you think the song will leak? :gum:

툭 까보면 어김없이 μ†Œλ¦¬μ§ˆλŸ¬μ™€

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, Edu said:

I feel like rewatching AHS: Hotel for the first time since it aired while we wait for ROM to drop. I need the days to go by faster.Β :selena:

they won't tho:ohwell:

Hybrid AT

After a long time, a Lady Gaga single and music video premiere feels like an event, the way her older eras used to be and the way she used to make every single one of them an event. She would have everyone at the edge of their seats waiting for her to drop new materialΒ 

Not that she really "left" any time but just in terms of sheer hype and curiosity for a pop Lady Gaga single and music video

source.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

2 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

they won't tho:ohwell:

Thanks for the pep talk!Β :selena:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Dawson
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Do you think the song will leak? :gum:

I think there's a higher likelihood of the album leaking but that typically doesn't happen until 5/4 days before release, I think the album will leak Monday

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
52 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

Yaaaassss!!!! Don’t risk anything for getting it early tho jajajaja like that target kid that got fired πŸ˜‚

Haha I wouldn’t risk anything. I always get major releases early. The only artist who they don’t sell is taylor swift. She’s less likely to be found in more independent record stores right after release for that reason. I got Lana, Florence, Halsey albums for the past few years on Wednesdays.Β 

Jose Alberto

I hope that she posts something every day until Friday.

1 hour 27 minutes to go

Electric Mary
Just now, HybridAT said:

After a long time, a Lady Gaga single and music video premiere seems like an event, the way her older eras used to be and the way she used to make every single one of them an event. She would have everyone at the edge of their seats waiting for her to drop new materialΒ 

Not that she really left any time but just in terms of sheer hype and curiosity for a pop Lady Gaga single and music video

source.gif

I missed this feeling as wellΒ :flutter:

didn't get that with PI/Shallow or stupid love...

ROM though....:bradley:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
41 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

Β 

They took out the deep/male voiceΒ β€œrain on me me me” during the chorus in the first leak as this was just the demoΒ but theΒ last line in the second leak spoken by Gaga β€œRain. On. Me.” is still thereΒ 

An insider actually said the deep rain on me voice appears earlier in the song before Ari comes in. I hope so. I loved thatΒ :giveup:

Mr Oak
2 minutes ago, Edu said:

Thanks for the pep talk!Β :selena:

anytime sweetie, anytimeΒ :ally:

lilmizmuffet

Pre-release Billboard chart reminders for you hookers :huntyga:!!!

Β 

1 - After purchasing ROM and Chromatica, ~STREAM~ instead of listening to your purchased copy for the first week(s) to help move those streaming numbers for the charts. Offline streams count, but you need to connect to the internet during the charting week for the data to be uploaded.

Paid streams are worth more towards the Billboard numbers, so open up a Spotify/Apple Music/etc. account with a free trial if you don't have a paid subscription! 1500 song streams = 10 song downloads = 1 album sale.

Β 

2 - Don't forget to redeem and download your digital copies! Only redeemed (not only purchased) albums will count, even if you bought 50 jock straps (ya nasty:ally:). What you do with these downloads is up to you, but remember sending/sharing them to friends within the first charting week could really hurt sales/streams. If your casual friends are curious, let them stream it on their own or watch the ROM Music Video on youtube.

Β 

3 - Since January 18thΒ 2020, Billboard includes both audio and video from Youtube into their chart calculations (with the same value as Spotify/Apple Music streams). Watching the ROM video willΒ count towards *both* the single chart *and* album chart.

Β 

4 - Leaks are a taboo topic here but I will say one thing. The catastrophic losses from a single or album leak prior to May 29th will be greatly reduced if you don't share for personal clout with friends or casuals. If you *must* listen,Β as a die hard fan purchasing many copies that's your own choice, but at least have the restraint not to spread it around. We can contain leaks within tight circles if we can just keep ourselves under control for a few more days and not letΒ 6ix9ine, Doja Cat, The Weeknd etc. steal charts because of our own impatience.

Β 

5 - If you're an international LM, you can find some options in the tweet threadΒ linked below on how to help. Unfortunately, using a VPN for streaming won't count as Billboard will filter it out, but there are ways to contribute to sales and radio. Remember, US Radio relies heavily on Shazam to determine what songs people want to hear, and this can be done anywhere worldwide. Also remember that listening to ROM and Chromatica tracks on official "Top *" type and professionally curated playlists helps the overall health of the album cycle and promotion versus just playing the album from the Gaga page. Consistent streams and big numbers will ensure promotion continues into the summer. If we don't get the #1 on week one, this will only help in long-term chances.Β https://twitter.com/bloomthisway/status/1262376105106903040?s=20Β 

Β 

Charts aren't the most important thing by any means, but Gaga hasn't had a regular single go #1 since Born This Way. After all our waiting, and how devastated she must have been to have her promo plans completely ruined by Corona, the least we can do as her closest fans and friends is make this a special memory for all of us. She saved a lot of our lives, so get your ****ing paws up and let's get ROM and Chromatica to the top of the charts!!!:staymad:

Water like misery

S0436
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

An insider actually said the deep rain on me voice appears earlier in the song before Ari comes in. I hope so. I loved thatΒ :giveup:

I would love that, which insider was it?

I'm so perched to see the ROM merch, I know it will be a serve... imagine if we get physical copies signed by both Gaga and Ari.Β :bradley:

🌹 free britney 🌹

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived