Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Yes I think it is more experimental in the context of what would be touched by an 8ft pole on radio :air:

I think Side A is more GP-friendly while Side B is gay territory (Elton John collab, Babylon and Plastic Doll say haaay)

Skating Hey Girl GIF

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiQuenDroid
7 minutes ago, InTraumatica said:

I can’t believe I will be able to listen to Babylon in full after 3 month of listening to a 30 second leak every day :saladga:

The hype is at its peak :ally:

All I ever wanted was love...

Dramatica
25 minutes ago, Hades said:

I didn't even listen to SL's remix to save it for the album. Hope it's worth it.:lolly:

Don't listen to any pressed chartster, the remix is top notch, I really enjoy it, it's what I need when I go to gay clubs while I'm sexy and h*rny :lolly:

Dawson
18 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

ROM didn't leak in full yet and it must stay that way! Only 4 more days to go, it's possible...

I'm more worried about the whole album leaking :air:

desnorteio
1 hour ago, zcasx said:

So predictable, the other day I almost decided to go to my local cd store to check if they were selling Chromatica early because here in Pt hat would happen :laughga: I always got pokemon games early cus the stores dgaf here

exactly! keep in touch and let me know if they put it out earlier, so I can go to the store asap :billie:

Lextyr97

If Chromatica leaks, Babylon is going to get heard, I’m sorry. I’ll hold off on the rest of the album until release though

BleepBloop

Also, is it true that no version of the vinyl comes with the actual artwork? Or what was that talk regarding transparent plastic sleeves about?:hmm:

Dramatica

Anyone of you gays know if the autographed version will be shipped upon release or later? Cuz I kinda want to purchase from the French store but I'm worried it will arrive on July :air:

Dramatica
2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

If Chromatica leaks, Babylon is going to get heard, I’m sorry. I’ll hold off on the rest of the album until release though

Same, the more I wait the more I want to hear Babylon, I feel like it's going to be a gay anthem tbh :bradley:

That's the kind of sound the gays want right now :kiss:

InTraumatica
3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Same here. I have not been SO excited for Gaga’s track for ages. I hope they didn’t change a lot tho.

LoveMatica
5 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

sure jan GIF

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

Anyone of you gays know if the autographed version will be shipped upon release or later? Cuz I kinda want to purchase from the French store but I'm worried it will arrive on July :air:

On the french shop and the US shop, it's written "shipping on or around May 29". It'll not arrive on July lmao. But you'll have a little problem: the autographed deluxe CD is out of stock on the french shop.

All I ever wanted was love...

Dramatica
1 minute ago, MiQuenDroid said:

On the french shop and the US shop, it's written "shipping on or around May 29". It'll not arrive on July lmao. But you'll have a little problem: the autographed deluxe CD is out of stock on the french shop.

Omg no :air: Isn't this an autographed version of the deluxe? https://shopfr.ladygaga.com/products/cd-deluxe-pochette-dedicacee-chromatica

Poltergeist
26 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I actually can't believe, that I've been a Gaguh fan for more than 12 years now:air: that's more than half my life:sis:

Saaame, isn't that amazing? :vegas:

She made me consider music as more than just something to listen to. Lifechanging. 

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived