đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the Chromatica Ball be cancelled?

PunkTheFunk

Will the Chromatica Ball be cancelled?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Chromatica Ball will be cancelled?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Savage

A BUNCH of tours are being affected by COVID. If she were the only one, yeah, maybe she’d cancel. But I don’t think she will given the circumstances. She’ll most likely do Summer 2021 with every other artist that was supposed to perform this summer.

AndrewGr

I would obviously prefer if she rescheduled, even if it's for late 2021 or early 2022 but I think she will cancel because it's a stadium tour. There has to be a vaccine for gatherings of that size to be allowed. If she does reschedule, I really don't want Chromatica to come out before October the earliest. 

• 1 month later...

Related to COVID — Epidemiologically speaking, it’s expected that transmissions will continue to decline over the summer due to the hot weather and UV radiation to surfaces. We’ll soon find out how well this holds up in a couple weeks - (especially after all the rioting and protesting that has been going on in cities). 

Chromatica Ball is only 6 stops, and I know it will be in an open-air venue (Wrigley Field) in Chicago.  During midsummer, between July 24th and August 19th, hopefully the degree of risk will be deemed low enough to mitigate any need for postponement — which would cost her millions.

Archived